Food & SnacksFrozen FoodSmart Ones
Chicken Parmesan, Frozen Meal, 10 oz Box

Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan, Frozen Meal, 10 oz Box

by Smart Ones

Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan delivers delicious Italian inspired flavors to satisfy your cravings in an easy to make microwave meal that's ready in minutes. This frozen dinner features white meat chicken and spaghetti noodles topped with marinara sauce and part skim mozzarella cheese. As an added bonus, this tasty and easy Italian style dinner has 20 grams of protein per serving. Each Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan frozen entree comes packaged in a microwaveable tray for easy meal preparation.

I Never try this .?
Start your review of Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan, Frozen Meal, 10 oz Box!
Ryann C.
West Sayville, NY
Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan, Frozen Meal, 10 oz Box uploaded by Ryann C.
Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan, Frozen Meal, 10 oz Box is easy to make and taste great! this product is one of the best quick dinner chicken parms!
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
This was so disappointing. First off, there is not much flavor to it at all, its very bland. I had to add cheese to it to just get it down, which takes away from the whole idea of a healthy meal. With the cheese the pasta was ok. The chicken was disgusting. It is a pressed chicken patty and the texture made me gag. there were soft bits, chewy bits, tough bits, gross. I am not sure if I just got a bad one, but I am not willing to buy it again to find out. Although, this issue does seem to happen when I buy the ones with chicken "pattys" in them, its low quality meat and it shows. This lunch experience has made me feel a bit ill, not satisfied. Would not recommend. There are a lot of better smart ones out there.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Purchased at: Peapod
High in protein, low in calories and tastes good. It's affordable as well. The food doesn't taste like "diet" food which is always a good thing.
Iris R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this. High in protein and low on carbs. Is delicious for a quick lunch. Super easy to make. I put veggies on the side and there is a complete meal.
courtney K.
Washington, PA
The chicken Was super yummy, wasn't a fan of the noodles how they cooked up in microwave, but it was fast for on the go in a hurry!
Jennifer H.
CLOVERDALE, VA
Thanks to @influenster for giving me this completely free in exchange for a review. This product sold originally for $2 at my local Kroger store, but to be completely honest, I will definitely purchase this again. The Smart One entree is targeted toward the Weight Watcher group, but anyone can definitely eat this product on their own in their everyday life. The one thing I didn't like was I felt like they could have made the flavor a little more vibrant. The only time I felt my taste buds pop was when I bit into the tomato chunks. And yes, I did say chunks. There are real tomatoes in this meal!
Katie K.
The chicken was a little rubbery after cooking it for the recommended time, the noodles and sauce weren’t bad
Sydni C.
I love chicken parmesan and it’s hard finding a good frozen one! I love this one though
izzy K.
NewYork
Super delicious. I have had this meal when I didn't want to cook and it was very easy to make. I would recommend this product to keep in your freezer.
Kasey C.
Rockmart
Love these for a quick meal option! If you are watching what you eat yet still want tasty this is a great option.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...