Smart N' Tasty
Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna

Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna

by Smart N' Tasty

Finally, a healthy dental treat for cats! These all natural and nutritious treats are irresistible to cats. Discerning pet owners will love that they're grain, gluten, soy and dairy free and made in the U.S.A. with all US sourced ingredients. With four flavors cats are sure to love and innovative ingredients used to fight plaque and tartar, these attractively-priced treats are a must-have.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna!
Cheyenne S.
Indian Lake Estates , FL
Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna uploaded by Cheyenne S.
Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna uploaded by Cheyenne S.
Review for: Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna
My 3 cats and the SPCA foster kitties love these treats. My cats won’t sit still for me to brush their teeth and to get them professionally cleaned is too much so these are perfect.
Angelica G.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Review for: Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Salmon
These must taste good because my cat prefers to eat these treated before he eats his regular food. They're supposed to help the cat's dental health as well as control their breath. Now I don't know how effective it is with that but hopefully it is. That factor makes it much more appealing to purchase for my cat.
Jasmin S.
Chicago
Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna uploaded by Jasmin S.
Review for: Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna
I love these dental treats . Since my cats don't let me brush their teeth I give them some of these once every other day and their breath keeps fresh . I love that they are all natural ,grain free ,gluten free and soy free .
Andry R.
Cuernavaca
Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Tuna uploaded by Andry R.
Two of my three cats loves this treats. I like it because it promotes fresh breath and contains less than 2 calories per treat.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
Review for: Smart 'N Tasty Feline Dental Treats - Salmon
My cats don't like them too much, the girl wants to turn her nose up at them, but she doesn't because, "Hey, it's food." ...same thing with my boy, but he's quicker to eat them because he's a goddamn greedy gremlin and will eat almost anything.

Looking for your answer?