BY SMART MOUTH

SmartMouth™ removal:Remove foil & green separator under spout. Snap spout back onto bottle. Spout opening must face forward to lock into place. Tilt and Pour!. see more...

David N.
Meadville, PA
I was very disappointed in this mouth wash. It says that it suppose to prevent morning breath and thats false. Ive been using this product for about a week now and I still have horrible morning breath. The reason why I purchased this product is because I seen a video on social media and the people in the video talked highly of this product. Dont get me wrong, it def leaves your breath fresh after use but doesnt cure morning breath. It also leaves my mouth feeling extremely dry after use as well. Every one has different body chemistry but this product is not for me.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Smart mouth was a great invention for people with bad Breath. I probably use it once a day, I've been using it for about a year just to ensure that I don't have bad breath. I buy it all the time. I like the new pourspout.
Catrina L.
Syracuse, NY
I just bought this to test out. I have been having some trouble with sensitive gums and plaque buildup, so I thought I would give this a try. The bottle was a little odd to understand, at first. There are two little spouts that pour out two different types of mouthwash. Unfortunately, my actual container is broken, so I need to hold it in place.
However, the end result is a nice spearmint flavored mouthwash. There is no stinging like Listerine, and it just holds an overall pleasant flavor. My mouth felt so clean after using this. I highly recommend for those looking for a nice flavored mouthwash.
Gisela Q.
Bronx
This oral rinse is one of the best I've been using. I use this everyday, and I don't have to worry about having morning bad breath. The price is affordable. I totally recommend this product.
Jeanna D.
After two weeks of using this, the condition of my gums have improved. They don't bleed as much, which is a super plus for me, and my breath stays fresher longer. My mouth feels cleaner as well. I'm definitely going to go out and buy this mouthwash again.
Brooke C.
I love this mouthwash! It keeps my breath SOOOOO fresh! It also kills germs, treats gums, and also prevents plaque and gingivitis! The minty favor is amazing and feels so refreshed!!