BY SMART MOM JEWELRY

• Such an awesome idea !! My daughter tries to chew my necklace all...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I love love love this product. I have 4 of these necklaces and wish I had more. The baby loves to play with it while breast feeding or just while you are holding him. I also take it off and he can run around biting on it while he is teething. They come in many colors and variety of styles! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
Works well to keep my one-year-old from breaking necklaces. He will grab on to any necklace and chew on it, this one, at least, he can't hurt. He teeths pretty hard, so it is a lifesaver when I am carrying him.
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
Can't stress this enough! Now that my son is teething and constantly reaching out grabbing and pulling on my shirt, this helps out so much! It really helps relieve his itchy gums.
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
My kids love to play and chew on these things! They are wonderful! It gives them something to do when they are in the carrier or hand it to them in the car or out and about.
Mindy R.
Marriottsvl, MD
I have several teething bling necklaces and my daughters and I love them. I can wear them with any outfit and they give my daughters something to fiddle and chew on. It's a great product for value, look and function!
vanessa c.
Mezi G.
How cool is this thing?! I love this idea and it's even really cute. I do not own one but if my son was still a baby I definitely would go out and find it asap.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I received this necklace along with a couple of others in a giveaway and love it! Most importantly, my son loves it and it soothes his pain while he's teething.
Sara D.
Great price! My daughter loves this. I wish the string was more attractive looking, it looks cheap. I plan on buying a few more in other colors.
Rebecca V.
Fort Hood, TX
My daughter LOVES this, teething have been very difficult with my second child and she LOVES this. It has worked wonders. And it's Cheap.
Michelle N.
Providence, RI
Is this product dishwasher safe, and what type of cord is attatched for a baby's allergens♡♡♡
destiny m.
How big is this
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
How well do these work
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
I saw these in tv. Where do you buy them?
Brianna J.
Such an awesome idea !! My daughter tries to chew my necklace all the time, how do you're babies like em ?!