Smart Made Smart Made White Wine Chicken and Couscous

by SMARTMADE

VEGETABLE BLEND (FIRE ROASTED ZUCCHINI, FIRE ROASTED TOMATOES, FIRE ROASTED RED ONIONS, ROASTED EGGPLANT), FULLY COOKED CHARGRILLED CHICKEN BREAST FILLET STRIPS WITH RIB MEAT (CHICKEN BREAST FILLET STRIPS WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, SEASONING [CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SEA SALT, NATIVE FOOD STARCH, SPICES, CHICKEN STOCK, TORULA YEAST, EVAPORATED CANE SYRUP, DRIED GARLIC AND ONION]), COOKED COUSCOUS (WATER, COUSCOUS [WHEAT FLOUR]), SAUCE (WATER, CHABLIS WINE, PARSLEY, CORNSTARCH, MILK, GARLIC, SPICES, CHICKEN BROTH, SALT, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, GREEN ONIONS, HONEY, CREAM, GRANULATED ONION, NATURAL FLAVOR, VINEGAR).

Does this contain saturated fats?
Start your review of Smart Made Smart Made White Wine Chicken and Couscous!
HUDSONVILLE, MI
Smart Made Smart Made White Wine Chicken and Couscous uploaded by Danielle A.
I received a sample meal from Influenster completely free for my honest opinion of this product. The first one that I got was the White Wine Chicken & Couscous and it left me wanting more. It has such great flavor and is full of so many nutrients. It is a perfect meal for on the go or when I don't have time or energy to make a complete dinner. It as all the workings of a complete meal. I definitely would recommend any of these products to everyone!
Altoona, PA
*Made using the recommended times for 700-watt microwave* I love the flavor, overall everything pairs well together, but this really should have been named couscous and chicken, because there is more couscous than anything else. As with other varieties I've tried, the meat is a bit chewy, and in this case so is the couscous. The veggies are also small AND thinly sliced. Despite all these complaints, I would still recommend and buy this again, the flavor really saves it.
Hollywood, CA
I never eat frozen meals since I cook most of my meals. However I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how this meal looked and tasted. The era of spongy, grotesque frozen meals is long gone. This meal looked like actual food. However the flavors meld together and it's a bit soupy. It was incredibly convenient and affordable, and if I were in a hurry, I might try one again. However I cannot think of a situation where I would be in that much of a hurry and be that desperate for food.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Out of all the frozen entrees my crazy self has eaten, these have been my favorite. They don't taste like "frozen tv dinners". I don't feel guilty for eating them, and they taste delicious. I love the more sophisticated choices of entree options. Thanks, Influenster for the complimentary sample to test! So good!
Los Angeles, CA
I received coupon for this product in my TastyVoxBox and chose this at my local supermarket. Compared to other brands of healthy entrees this was definitely one of the better ones, ingredients were good seemed fresh and I wasn't left hungry. Price if I was buying this was a tad expensive which is why I give this 4 instead of 5 star.
Bowling Green, KY
I received a coupon for this as a free product to sample in my #tastyvoxbox. It was surprisingly good! I eat frozen meals like this for lunch often, and I have to say that this one tasted a lot better! It had tons of flavor, and the chicken didn't feel rubbery like in other frozen meals. I'd buy this again!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I'm not really a "Frozen Meal Eater" but this was nice... I took it along with me for lunch (saved myself some $$$) and I was pleasantly surprised. It didn't taste like the frozen dinners my mom would get us for after school snacks .
Reading, PA
I received a coupon for this as a free product to sample in my #tastyvoxbox. #smartmade wasn't exactly something I would normally pick up at the grocery store while shopping but after trying this I was impressed. It tasted so good. Especially for something that comes in a box.
Williamston, NC
Smartmade white wine chicken and couscous is my absolute favorite frozen dinner when I am on the go! It's a little bit pricier that regular frozen meals but the chicken is just too fresh to pass up! I would recommend to others.
Brooklyn, NY
I just tried this for the first time a couple of days ago, and I will make this a part of my regular shopping trip! The couscous is so tender. And the chicken is a hearty, juicy portion that I don't feel guilty of eating, because it's preservative free and healthier than other dinners.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...