BY SMART LIVING

Smart Living™ Wind Resistant Utility Lighter.
Turbo wind resistant flame source.
Ideal for lighting: Gas or charcoal barbecues. Fireplaces & food warming equipment. Campfires & camping equipment.
Longer, safe reach.
25% More fuel.
Adjustable flame.
Fuel window. see more...

• Is this really wind resisitant???1 Answers
  • Is this actually wind resistant 1 Answers
  • Is this really wind proof, or like the others that go out...6 Answers
Smart Living Wind Resistant Utility Lighter
  • "Awesome lighter for either inside lighting your candles so you don't burn yourself or as an outside lighter for many different uses." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Even though nothing can beat an actual flame, these lighters can be very useful because the wind won't blow them out, and they can even be resistant to moisture. I highly recommend picking one of these up to have on hand in case your regular lighter gets damaged or the weather is tricky!
Lindsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is an amazing lighter.  It really is wind resistant, which is super helpful when trying to grill.  The price was kind of expensive, but it is worth it.  I would buy this product again, and I would recommend others to buy this product.  Overall very satisfied.
Jessica B.
Tempe, AZ
You never realize how much a wind resistant utility lighter will save your life camping until you don't have one! I am a smoker and not knowing that high altitudes mess with regular lighters I was screwed for trying to smoke a cig or even my medication! luckily for this little guy that I found at the nearest store close to the campgrounds I won't ever have that problem anymore not to mention trying to light your gas stove when your trying to make ur coffee in the morning while freezing your but off outside in the cold wind is no Buenos but thank god I had this lighter to help out!
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Great for using out doors when the wind is strong- great for bonfires, grilling or the fire place. Sometimes the buttons stick on lighters like this, but I found it easy to use and works for a long time. I would recommend this to friends, neighbors or anyone who enjoys summer
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This utility lighter is so incredibly handy! Great for bonfires, grilling, lighting candles, you name it. I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to lighting grills - this lighter makes it so much easier since it has a long neck and doesn't constantly go out. Highly recommended!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love lifters like this because they're long enough so you don't burn yourself. I use this to lift my candles inside the house and my boyfriend uses it to light bonfires outside. Very useful! I get mine from Walmart!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great lighter for my Bath and Body Works candles. I would recommend this product. I don't really have any disappoints with this lighter. It's very affordable. Not really expensive when you need one.
Julia B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Amazing! It makes it so easy to light up just about anything lol. I personally use this for lighting up candles or maybe even birthday cake candles and it does work. It makes it very easy to do so which I like
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
This is perfect for outdoor use. Everything from lighting the grill at a gathering or camping. The wind will no longer knock out your flame. So much easier than trying to get a light with on hand cupped to the side if the lighter (which is always a pain to get to work!)
Erin R.
Saint Louis, MO
Awesome lighter! It's actually wind resistant, trust me! We started my dad's grill on what it seemed to be the Windiest day ever. Super affordable and effective. Would recommend! 10/10
Sarah B.
How well does this lighter handle moisture?
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Is it refillable?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
What color is you favorite ?
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I'm always looking for a lighter to use outside with bonfires or even just lighting lanterns etc and the wind is terrible around me. Is this lighter really wind resistant ? And if so how well?
Lyziet V.
It says it's wind resistant, has anyone tested it out?