Smart Living Pocket Lighters - 2 CT

by Smart Living

Smart Living® Pocket Lighter.
Ahold®.
2 count.
Adjustable flame.
Visible fuel supply.
Heat resistant windguard.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Living Pocket Lighters - 2 CT!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoHam Lake, MN
It is a good price, works just like any other lighter. It is quite small but again , how much can you really complain when you buy something that is as cheap as this is. I prefer the BIC but they are more expensive and get lost just as easily as these do.
3 years agoBenton, AR
A lighter is a lighter. They are for a good price, you get a good deal too because you're getting two in one. They last a while and puts out a pretty good flame. You can find them just about anywhere. I recommend it!
3 years ago
When going for a hike in the woods it's always a good idea to have some type of fire starter. These lighters are like any others but you get two of them so it's not a bad idea!
3 years ago
These are great lighters, for a great value. They do what they need to do without any incidents, in my experience.
3 years agoPingree Grove, IL
They're ok. Work well as a lighter. Just not very durable and don't last that long.
3 years ago
I always like to have a couple lighters around to the house. I like that these come in a double pack. They actually last a decent amount of time so I don't have to run to the store to buy a new one every couple of days. Good price and they are sold just about everywhere, so they are easy to grab at the checkout.