BY SMART LIVING

Ahold™ Smart Living™ Firelogs.

Fast lighting burns for 2 hours.

6-3 lb (1.36kg) firelogs.

6 firelogs. see more...

Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using these for our fun summer fire pits! They burn easily (and make it easier for those like me who couldn't start a fire in the wild to save my life lol), they burn evenly, and they burn for quite a long time! These are a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I purchased this last year during one of our weekly bon fires. It's great because it doesn't smoke and really lasts a remarkably long time. It can get pricey, but end of summer there are always good deals
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
My elderly mother and stepfather use these in their fireplace. She said it is a huge help to get the fire going. Easy to use and worth the price and peace of mind for them. She highly recommends this product.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
These do their job of getting the fire going, but it does have a chemically smell which I don't like at all. It burns nice and evenly though and look pretty in the process
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
These work great! Our fireplace gets used a lot during the holidays and I tried this brand to see if the starters would help get the fire going better and they did. I tried making my own starters, but they didn't come out very well, so trying this I was very pleased with the results. I've used a whole box and didn't have a problem with any of them. They did great.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I stayed with my parents how about 8 months to help my dad gets through a illness and they had a fireplace of course they could not light it I had never lit a fire place before and no matter how hard I tried I could not get a fire started so I went to the store and I found me and I had to do was put a little break in and the fire with star and I would have no problems keeping it going once I got started so I highly recommend these to start fires they're so easy
Sage T.
Midland, MI
YES PLEASE! WE were camping in the rain and these saved us. There was another time when we were trying to light our fireplace and our wood was all wet! These light easily and they burn hot so they catch all of the other wood on fire! So helpful and easy!
Amanda H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These have made my life so much easier in the winter! My husband works lots of hours in the winter and getting a fire started can be hard. These make that much much easier! Lighting a fire is much more of a breeze with these fire starting logs!!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are ok. They don't last quite as long as they are supposed to, of course we have a wood burning stove that eats through wood pretty fast, too! It's nice when you don't want a roaring fire, but not my first choice as an actual heat source.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
For my family this is a winter time must have! These make it so much easier to start a fire in the fire place than doing it without them. If I could change something about it, it would be that there would be more in the box.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Can I put these in the fireplace!
Nia N.
I wonder do they come in a bigger size
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Can these be used in outdoor fire pits? Where can these be purchased?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I always like fireplaces but I have a hard time with the smell. Are this Firepogs good for people with Asthma?
rachelle a.