BY SMART FOR LIFE #79 in Weight Management

Smart For Life™ is a comprehensive weight loss approach to health and wellness using natural, hunger-controlling foods to deliver visible results. The Smart Cookie Squares are made with all-natural, 60% organic ingredients which are scientifically formulated to be a perfect balance of fiber, protein and complex carbohydrates that help naturally suppress the appetite - absolutely no drugs or toxic preservatives are included. Each Smart Cookie Square is a meal that when eaten six times a day with a low fat, healthy dinner, participants may lose up to 15 pounds per month. Each six-cookie package provides a one-day supply intended to replace and eliminate the need for breakfast, lunch and snacks with just 105 calories per cookie. Includes 14 packages of Chocolate Chip Smart Cookies and Instructional Materials. Each Smart Cookie counts as 1 meal  Shelf Life: 9 months Does see more...

• I have been going back and forth about this. The one thing I don...1 Answers
  • What reasonable person thinks that it is a good idea to replace a...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "They taste like real cookies so I find it hard eating something sweet as meal replacements." in 1 review
  • "I recently bought one from WalMart and they may not really taste like cookies but they sure as hell get you full." in 1 review
  • "They have a very unique flavor to them but they will get you full for a snack!" in 1 review
Mallorie F.
The cookies themselves have okay flavors, but the program is not recommended. You have to drink a ridiculous amount of water every day because the cookies are so dry and dehydrate you. In a day you only eat about 500 calories. This is unhealthy and not worth it. When you start eating normal foods again you will gain all the weight back.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
.I Think that is very good tastes good and overall Id 'give it a 10 because its good. This is also a good source of your health.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
These are okay. They taste like real cookies so I find it hard eating something sweet as meal replacements. If you like sweets all the time probably good for you. They do keep you full though.
diane c.
These are so yummy. I recently bought one from WalMart and they may not really taste like cookies but they sure as hell get you full. Believe me
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
These are great and the taste isn't horrible either it literally gets me full I love eating it in the mornings
Abigail B.
San marcos, TX
These are good.. They have a very unique flavor to them but they will get you full for a snack!
Luz M.
These cookies are really good and great if you're trying to loose weight and love sweets
Holly o.
Tallahassee, FL
These diet cookies make me feel full just like I ate a big meal they taste good to
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
I'm obsessed with cookies so any version of diet cookies I can get is awesome! These are pretty good so I like them
Klaurini ch V.
I think its really good has good flavor and overall Id' give it a 10 because its good. also this has a good source of your health .
Laurie G.
Montreal, Quebec
I have been going back and forth about this. The one thing I don't like about diet bars and such are they are so dense, thick, and chewy. What is the texture of the cookies? Are you chewing forever like a stale granola bar?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
What reasonable person thinks that it is a good idea to replace a meal -- with potential real nutrients -- with cookies that are so processed they are basically man-made?