No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Design Stacking Shelf w/Sturdy Legs - Large - Steel Metal Frame - Rust Resistant Coating - Counter, Pantry, Shelf Organization - Kitchen (16 x 10 Inch) [White]!
How would you rate this product?
YouTubeis G.
Columbus, OH
I found this on Amazon. This is a perfect buy for organization, and to save space. I have a tall kitchen cabinet, and this fits perfectly in it. I wish I could fit two in there, but it’s not big enough for that. O well. Still this was a great find. Between Amazon and IKEA you can literally organize your whole house.

Looking for your answer?