BY SMARTCHOICES #6 in Nursing Pads

Prevent embarrassing leaks and stains with these nursing pads from smart choices. They protect your clothes indiscreetly and comfortably. Your confidence will soar knowing that you can go out in public fully protected from leaks. see more...

• I itch alot with other disposable pads...... do these give you th...4 Answers
  • Are the Smart Choice nursing pads soft like cotton, or plastic-li...13 Answers
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
When i had my kiddos these were a game changer .They were perfect they were comfortable to wear ,stayed in place and kept your clothes clean and dry. My kids are older now and i still purchase these for when i work out to layer in my sports bra or when wearing a bra is not an option just so i can feel comfortable and not feel like i am poking people in the eye . They also keep me dry on those hot summer days.
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
I loved how absorbent these pads were! They are extremely soft and comfortable and I couldn't tell when I had them on. They definitely saved me from wetting my shirt while I was out! I definitely recommend these for any new mommy!!
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
These are a must have for nursing and pregnant mothers who are leaking. These help you get by your day whether you're at work or running errands. These pads are a life saver. I recommend this for mamas to be!
Elyse B.
Thayer, KS
I used these while nursing my daughter and they were definitely a MUST have! They were comfortable, not bulky and scratchy feeling like I thought they would be. If you plan to breastfeed you will need these!
Nancy C.
Oh my god these nursing pads really worked well. I would use them when I went out so that I wouldn't get stains on my blouse if I couldn't breastfeeding soon. They really came in handy and I recommend them.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I used these for a short time, during pregnancy and some time after. They absorbed so well and were extremely comfortable. I got these as a gift at my baby shower. I highly recommend them (:
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Received these as a gift and I must say any soon to be mom should definitely purchase these. They hold so well and are soft. Continent and easy to store
Kimberly G.
They absorb pretty good and you should definitely try them out..the breast milk won't pass to the bra and stain it..overall there good nursing pads
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
You have to have these if you're pregnant or nursing! Save yourself the embarrassment of leaking by having nursing pads on hand!
Julie G.
Parish, NY
These pads are a must have if you breast feed. They keep your bra from getting stained and they are pretty good at absorbing.
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Are the Smart Choice nursing pads soft like cotton, or plastic-like?
Rebecca M.
Paducah, KY
I itch alot with other disposable pads...... do these give you the constant pokeing feeling like the others?