Smart Car uploaded by Tonya M.

BY SMART CAR

Smart Car
  • "it also recharges a little every time you hit the accelerator so a little goes a long way when using this car - I drove it for about a month on a trip to DC and it was great because everything is so close by, I could fit into virtually any parking spot (especially parallel)." in 2 reviews
Rebecca L.
Globetrotter Expert
I miss my smart car. It was such a great car. I got in a wreck the emergency people said I wouldn't have made it if I wasn't in my smart. Smart cars go into neutral when you hit your breaks hard and the doors unlock. I really do miss my smart car but it's super great on gas.
chelsea g.
I do not own a smart car but I have an aunt in England that does. and as small as it looks on the outside surprisingly you do not feel like it is too tiny once you are inside. I do not recommend this as a family car but for a get around town car i think it is perfect.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I've owned two Smart Cars! There's positives and negatives to them, but they're still a great car. First, they're super safe. But they are TINY. like, SO SMALL. you have plenty of room for two people, but zero trunk space.
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert
Always liked these cars but never owned one! They were really popular in Greece years ago and were very convenient in big cities! Only con is that you can't comfortably take long trips and of course can't fit much in it!
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
I love these cars. I think they are so cute and they are so easy to park in. You never have to worry about getting a parking spot because you will always fit! It's a lot easier to drive than other cars.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
Smart Cars are surprisingly comfortable. Went to a car show a few months ago and saw it there & sat inside. Very comfortable seats and unexpectadly roomy.
jessica m.
I rode in my friend's smart car, and I have never felt so claustrophobic or unsafe in my life. Never. Again.
Nikki J.
Personally I'm scared of these cars I don't think they're safe at all. A car has tons of technology but it's not that smart to know everything that a driver should know. I ride in one and I was scared for my life the car did not stop when it was supposed to
Teri W.
Farmington, NM
We have owned a smart car for about 3 years. My husband is the primary driver of the car since we got it for him to drive to and from work. I had to drive for a couple of weeks and it was a pretty good ride. I went 2 weeks of running around town on one tank of gas
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Smart cars are vey useful when you live in a city where parking is hard. They are almost pocket sized and very nice. They are also easy to drive. The only problem with smart cars is that in case of a bad accident the risk of brain injury is very high because of how they are made, the crash won't be "absorbed" by the car itself. Other than that I would say they are very good cars.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
Are these cars just 2 seaters?
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
Globetrotter Expert
Is the trunk very big? How many people does it seat?
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
Globetrotter Expert
How safe are these cars?
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Aren't these cars inconvenient for travelling?
nina g.
bellflower, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I don't think these cars are safe please explain how they could be?