BY SMART BASICS

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
So much healthier to mix into morning shakes than other fiber products. It's natural, and organically grown products don't have the unknown risks associated with Roundup-Ready crops. It's not bad tasting with my fruit, and orange juice combos.
Jheysa P.
Mililani , HI
I've just been buying and researching different products to help lose weight or just have overall better health & I started juicing the beginning of this month & all I do is add in some of this and some milk with fruits & it tastes great, I have a lot of energy & I go to the bathroom a lot(TMI)!ūüėāūüíú
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Mixes well with my daily protein shake and keeps me regular! Great price for the size as well! I get a full belly with this and the taste isn't too bad! I love that is is all natural! I would most definitely buy again!
Gigi D.
Such a great protein and "good fats" source. Mixes easily. I take this when I travel, to make sure I still get my protein and keep a good diet. Great source of fiber too!!
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
I totally love this HEMP protein. I mix this into my protein drinks to ad fiber, antioxidants and other nutrient factors, extra natural protein. As well, Hemp protein is RARE in that it is made up of 65% Edestin, a special type of protein structure that is the same form found in the human body; so, your body recognizes this protein as beneficial to itself.
Rochelle B.
This is the only brand hemp protein powder I use. It's been a staple in my house and I've recommended it to my friends who also enjoy using it. The quality is consistent as with many other vitacost products
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
The quality is great, mixes well and it's great to drink. I highly recommend this to anyone. Good protein drink
Johanna M.
I bought this Protein for be from vegetable qnd is amaze, texture and savor is good enough for locto-intolerant
jennifer d.
Put this in with your protein shakes gives you loads of energy and fulls you up so you feel full longer.
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Never heard of this before. I will Google it to learn more and then edit my review. Till then 5 stars
Adiana P.
Is it good
Ashley G.
How does this taste? Is itbworth the purchase
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Does this dissolve all the way, or does it have a grit to it?
Jayel K.
How much is this. And where can I find it?
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
What are the benefit of taking hemp protein?