BY SMART BASICS

• What is this??? Like what does it do2 Answers
Suvarna S.
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
I totally love this HEMP protein. I mix this into my protein drinks to ad fiber, antioxidants and other nutrient factors, extra natural protein. As well, Hemp protein is RARE in that it is made up of 65% Edestin, a special type of protein structure that is the same form found in the human body; so, your body recognizes this protein as beneficial to itself.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
Foodie Expert
So much healthier to mix into morning shakes than other fiber products. It's natural, and organically grown products don't have the unknown risks associated with Roundup-Ready crops. It's not bad tasting with my fruit, and orange juice combos.
Jheysa P.
Jheysa P.
I've just been buying and researching different products to help lose weight or just have overall better health & I started juicing the beginning of this month & all I do is add in some of this and some milk with fruits & it tastes great, I have a lot of energy & I go to the bathroom a lot(TMI)!😂💜
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Foodie Expert
Mixes well with my daily protein shake and keeps me regular! Great price for the size as well! I get a full belly with this and the taste isn't too bad! I love that is is all natural! I would most definitely buy again!
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
I bought this Protein for be from vegetable qnd is amaze, texture and savor is good enough for locto-intolerant
Chinara K.
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Never heard of this before. I will Google it to learn more and then edit my review. Till then 5 stars
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Foodie Expert
this is so good and it's organic !!!! it is so easy to use and such a good value
Rosa-Mary R.
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this protein drink mix i can see the energy it gives me. Very nice and perfect for mixing
Shanique F.
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
The quality is great, mixes well and it's great to drink. I highly recommend this to anyone. Good protein drink
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Put this in with your protein shakes gives you loads of energy and fulls you up so you feel full longer.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
How does this taste? Is itbworth the purchase
Ana P.
Ana P.
Is it good
Jayel K.
Jayel K.
Foodie Expert
How much is this. And where can I find it?
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this dissolve all the way, or does it have a grit to it?
Bervely J.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Has anyone tried this brand what you guys think