BY SMART BALANCE #84 in Dips & Spreads

Smart Balance® Whipped Buttery Spread.
Supports healthy cholesterol levels.
Already within the normal range.
New shape still 13 oz.
Organic certified.
78% vegetable oils.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I had to cut out a lot of dairy products from my everyday life because it was causing my skin to freak out and replacing butter was the hardest thing to do because I am such a butter fiend. Butter goes with everything for me. This is a great alternative for butter. It is very easily spread and it tastes just as great. If you're a health nut, the health benefits in Smart Balance versus traditional butter are greater. I'm glad I found something that made the dairy free switch much easier.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
When I gave up dairy his was a great alternative. It taste just like regular butter. I honestly couldn't tell the difference when eating it. I think this is a great product of you want to give up or need to give up dairy.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this product!! The saltiness of it is just right. On bread, just a little bit of this spread on it is satisfying. It is also great for baking- you just need to get used to using it.
Erin G.
I love this butter! It makes me feel good about eating it on my toast or bread or even adding it to any meal. It comes with a lot too so it takes a while for me to use the whole tub!
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
i love butter, but also i don't love all the calories that come along with it! this smart butter is so yummy it tastes like real butter but only half the amount of calories! it's perfect to add to your thanksgiving table this holiday season
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
Being that I am on a dairy free diet this buttery spread is great. it is dairy free and tastes just like butter. I love it on toast, corn, English muffins and a lot of other things. it is healthier than butter too.
Lola L.
Bronx, NY
I love this butter. I'm on a special diet where I try to eat dairy free and this butter is dairy free without taking away any flavor. It taste just like butter to me and is healthier. I put it on everything.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is the only butter product we use in my home. It's healthy so I say it's better to start early so even my kids love it. It has a great buttery taste. You would never tell the difference.
Sarah A.
This butter is really good. We put butter on a lot of things in our house, so I like that this one is a healthier option without taking the taste away.
Maria C.
We only use this butter in my house. We buy it in bulk and we keep it frozen and it last a lot longer. It adds really good flavor to our meals.
Ty S.
Has any tried this? What does it taste like? Can you really cook with it?