BY SMART BALANCE #8 in Cooking Oil

Smart balance natural blend 48oz see more...

Smart Balance Natural Blend 48oz
  • "I use this oil when I fry food.It is very healthy way to fry.Smart Balance Natural Blend cooking oil.I try very hard to stay away from fried food but I am from the south so it's kind of impossible." in 11 reviews
Deanna C.
Phoenix
My husband was recently advised he had high cholesterol. When looking for better choices of cooking oils I chose smart balance for it's healthier cooking oil and nutrients
Anna G.
Williamston, MI
My family has been buying smart balance products for as long as I can remember. We love their butters & it's a healthy alternative to regular dairy products. We usually can buy it at any grocery store anywhere. I like the product, & would recommend to those who are vegan, have dairy allergies, or just don't want to buy regular butter.
Emma T.
camden, NJ
the only cooking oil i will use. Great taste but keeping it on the healthier side, well as healthy as cooking oil can be. Great product for anyone trying to make small changes to their diet! you can make anything with this oil that you could with traditional oil.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I feel better than I am using Smart Balance over other cooking oils. I do not have anything negative to say about it. We are satisfied with the flavor. I like to use it when I am making stir fries and any chicken or pork chop dish in the skillet.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Very easy to use as a cooking oil for pan frying, a salad dressing base, or even baking. It has added vitamin and mineral content, which is good for Veg focused diets. Just remember that a little goes a long way, it is still oil. This is easy to find in most stores.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This is great to use in recipes that call for vegetable oil. I love that it's natural because it makes me feel better that I'm putting something a little healthier into my body. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Rosmary M.
Desde que comencé a realizar mis propias compras este aceite me ha encantado, y siempre lo llevo. Considero que es muy saludable y su precio es totalmente asequible para los grandes beneficios que ofrece.
Sara A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I really love this oil. It's definitely a healthier alternative to most oils out there. The flavor is rich and doesn't make your food gross or unsettling. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
I started my diet and healthy kick and even tho I didn't stay with it, I stuck with using this for my oil to cook with forever more! I don't get a lot of omega3 in so this helps some! :) and its way healthier! so of course, why not make the change?
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
This is a oil that seems too thin .. I do use it for baking sometime but not great for frying. I prefer peanut oil .the price is lower than some oils .It has a good flavor ...not on my must have list
Lois B.
Is there a non stick spray version?
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite recipe to use Smart Balance in?
Denice R.
Is this healthier than olive oil??
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
Why is this better than vegetable oil or any of the other oils that you can buy in the store
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
What other smart balance products are good?