Smart Balance Light Omega-3

by Smart Balance

Smart Balance® Whipped Buttery Spread.
Supports healthy cholesterol levels.
Already within the normal range.
New shape still 13 oz.
Organic certified.
78% vegetable oils.
USDA organic.

Has any tried this? What does it taste like? Can you really cook with it?
Start your review of Smart Balance Light Omega-3!
ami M.
Erie, PA
Smart Balance Light Omega-3 uploaded by ami M.
Smart Balance Light Omega-3 uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this butter on toast an to cook with it very good an tasty highy recommend it so try it out if you can won't be disappointed
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This butter is soooo good go to me. It is light, has a semi sweet taste to it and very affordable. I use it to sautéed my vegetables, on my baked potatoes, and to fry foods. I keep this product on hand and will definitely keep buying it. Highly recommended!
Cady S.
Cary, NC
Smart Balance Light Omega-3 uploaded by Cady S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand! They have so many options. I like the Omega-3. It supports healthy cholesterol levels! 60% less fat, oh trans fat, vitamin D, and tastes great!
Cristina C.
Bradenton, FL
Smart Balance Light Omega-3 uploaded by Cristina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
During my second pregnancy my doctor recommended this one since it has 400mg Omega-3 ALA per serving, I’ve been only purchasing Smart Balance Butter since then, I love the flavor compare to others I’ve tried in the past. #healthyeating #healthybutter
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I had to cut out a lot of dairy products from my everyday life because it was causing my skin to freak out and replacing butter was the hardest thing to do because I am such a butter fiend. Butter goes with everything for me. This is a great alternative for butter. It is very easily spread and it tastes just as great. If you're a health nut, the health benefits in Smart Balance versus traditional butter are greater. I'm glad I found something that made the dairy free switch much easier.
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
i love butter, but also i don't love all the calories that come along with it! this smart butter is so yummy it tastes like real butter but only half the amount of calories! it's perfect to add to your thanksgiving table this holiday season
Erin G.
I love this butter! It makes me feel good about eating it on my toast or bread or even adding it to any meal. It comes with a lot too so it takes a while for me to use the whole tub!
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this product!! The saltiness of it is just right. On bread, just a little bit of this spread on it is satisfying. It is also great for baking- you just need to get used to using it.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
When I gave up dairy his was a great alternative. It taste just like regular butter. I honestly couldn't tell the difference when eating it. I think this is a great product of you want to give up or need to give up dairy.
Maria C.
We only use this butter in my house. We buy it in bulk and we keep it frozen and it last a lot longer. It adds really good flavor to our meals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...