Add a Photo

By SMART BALANCE
#73 in Nut Butter
Smart Balance® All Natural Rich Roast Creamy Real Peanut Butter And Omega-3 From Flax Oil.
Great taste!
Excellent source omega-3† 320mg per serving.
Photo (1)
DeAndra H.
DeAndra H.
Columbus, OH

I literally eat this PB twice a day, whether it's with pretzels, an apple or crackers! It's one of those things that I can go a day without! I generally alternate between creamy and crunchy! It's one of the few PB's that contain natural ingredients and not a bunch of molasses.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

I tried this while at a friend's house and now I have it in my pantry all the time! It tastes good and only has a few simple ingredients. I feel good knowing that I'm putting something simple and healthy into my body.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA

This is my new favorite peanut butter! So smooth and creamy and it really taste great. It's non GMO, healthy and good for you. I eat it with apples for breakfast multiple times a week.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Springfield, Mo

This peanut butter taste great. It's not like some natural peanut butters that you have to mix before using. The best part, no high fructose corn syrup!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

Good peanut butter, rich flavor. Good for snacky, healthy and not fattening. I used this to bake some peanut butter cookies too or making peanut sauce
Christina G.
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN

This peanut butter is a little pricey compared to others, however I don't eat peanut butter much so it is worth it. This is very flavorful and tasty.
Baltimore, MD

I love this peanut butter, but I buy it for my local grocery store and it is pricey!
Baltimore, MD

Where can I find this peanut butter?

Join Now