Smart Balance All Natural Rich Roast Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by crystal j.Smart Balance All Natural Rich Roast Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by crystal j.Smart Balance All Natural Rich Roast Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by DeAndra H.

BY SMART BALANCE

Smart Balance® All Natural Rich Roast Creamy Real Peanut Butter And Omega-3 From Flax Oil.
Great taste!
Excellent source omega-3† 320mg per serving. see more...

Debra L.
Broussard
Purchased at: Walmart
Very creamy has omega 3in it. It taste great too. Doesn't have any ingredients that you can't pronounce. If you are watching your sugar. It has 3gs of sugar. Sodium is 6% or 140mg. Hope that will help anyone look for a great tasting peanut butter.
LeAndra D.
One of the best peanut butters out there. It's readily available at my local grocer for a decent price. It's better to spend an extra buck or two on a food that contains omega-3, no trams fat, contains no hydrogenated oils, and is naturally sweetened opposed to other brands that are loaded with sugar and pumped with not so good chemicals. My children prefer this brand in both the creamy and chunky over other brands. Win!
DeAndra H.
Columbus , OH
I literally eat this PB twice a day, whether it's with pretzels, an apple or crackers! It's one of those things that I can go a day without! I generally alternate between creamy and crunchy! It's one of the few PB's that contain natural ingredients and not a bunch of molasses.
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is my new favorite peanut butter! So smooth and creamy and it really taste great. It's non GMO, healthy and good for you. I eat it with apples for breakfast multiple times a week.
Melanie M.
I tried this while at a friend's house and now I have it in my pantry all the time! It tastes good and only has a few simple ingredients. I feel good knowing that I'm putting something simple and healthy into my body.
Shannon C.
This peanut butter taste great. It's not like some natural peanut butters that you have to mix before using. The best part, no high fructose corn syrup!
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN
This peanut butter is a little pricey compared to others, however I don't eat peanut butter much so it is worth it. This is very flavorful and tasty.
Claudia H.
Good peanut butter, rich flavor. Good for snacky, healthy and not fattening. I used this to bake some peanut butter cookies too or making peanut sauce
Michelle L.
This is ok. It's more expensive than regular peanut butter. It's taste like peanut butter. It's good as a peanut butter sandwich.
Emily C.
Great alternative to the regular peanut butter! Non GMO, no hydrogenated oils and Omega-3! Such a great snack!
Tamela F.
Gwynn Oak , MD
Where can I find this peanut butter?
Debra L.