BY SMART ASS #78 in Puzzles

Have you ever played a game and been bursting to yell out the answer even when it s not your turn? Well here s your chance! Each Who, What and Where am I? card has ten clues, and the first player to yell out the correct answer moves one step closer to being the ultimate "Smart Ass." Move forward by correctly identifying people, places and things before any of the other players. The first player to reach the target in the center of the board wins. This fast-paced party game requires no specific knowledge base so even if you re a "dumb ass" you can win! Contents include: Game board 8 "Smart Ass" playing pieces 490 questions 1 jumbo category die 1 jumbo movement die Instructions For 2 to 8 players. Ages 12 and up. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Carole M.
Carole M.
Batavia, OH
This game is really fun. We bought this for Christmas this year for one of the kids. Our kids are ranging in ages from 10-18. This has some real hard questions but it also has some easy ones too and it helps the younger kids learn a little about different categories. The kids were tickled with the name. I would definitely recommend this game for family game night. It is a trivia game with a twist.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
I played this game on family nights and had so much fun! It had some hard questions, but they made for bigger laughs!
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
This is a fun family game. We like to play it when the whole family is around.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I'm not too big into board games but this is a relatively simple and fun one.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
Love this game! My husband is a complete know it all and I love the chance to show him up. The opportunity to simply say the answer whenever you realize it is great!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
Great game this is a game that we like to play on game night with our friends.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
A fun game to sit down with the family or friends. Play with my friends all the time!
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Brandon
I am a university students and on late nights my roommate and I would host board game parties. This game is always fun to play even though the questions can be a little hard.
Sahra-jessica F.