BY FEBREZE

Keep your small spaces odor-free and smelling great. Gradually releases lightly scented oils that actually eliminate odors and freshen for 30 dayslonger than a cone, and with no plugs, no batteries, and no mess. Works wonders in bathrooms, closets, and... see more...

Bree N.
These air fresheners really are great for small spaces! They do not diffuse a scent so much as they seem to eliminate odors and mustiness. I have used a few different varieties in my dorm rooms, apartments, etc and find that they unobtrusively freshen the space. If you want a more obvious scent, however, go for a different alternative.
Janelle A.
Suffern, NY
These are ok. I've continued to buy this product over and over and I'm not too sure why. I feel like it does its job of smelling good for about a week and then fades. This is primarily used in the bathroom so maybe steam may be an issue for this? There is still a ton of product left in the cartridge. Just not powerful enough. I would not recommend this product. It is mostly for visual purposes.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I love it I use it for my closets it makes it smells fresh it's very effective never have I've been disappointed and it's pretty affordable and smells nice will continue on buying it and recommend it
Nallely J.
My parents have these in their house, but I am considering buying them because they smell great. For such a small product, they are strong!
Great product for your closet. Smells so fresh all the time. Definitely a good value product. Very happy with this product.
Kayland H.
Great product to use! Smells great, great price, last a while. Over all good can purchase any retail
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
These are alright. I don't feel that the scent lasts very long. But I do love how discrete they are
Lauren N.
Macomb, MI
Smells great I just wish the smell would last longer than it does. I bought this from meijer.