Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Smallspaces, Hawaiian Aloha, 55 Ml Kit, 8/carton

Smallspaces, Hawaiian Aloha, 5.5 Ml Kit, 8/carton

by Febreze

Smallspaces, Hawaiian Aloha, 5.5 Ml Kit, 8/carton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smallspaces, Hawaiian Aloha, 5.5 Ml Kit, 8/carton!
Alexandra G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use these in my car instead of the car plug ins that only last for months vs 2 weeks if you’re lucky. Anytime someone gets in my car they say how good it smells. I recommend this and you will get much more out of this for a better price
Athena O.
Lowell, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Small spaces is the best thing they came out with. I like to leave them on the back of the toilet and let my bathrooms smell amazing. Having young boys makes the bathroom always smelly.. these help take any smell of pee away and it’s awesome.
Bente K.
My mum has bought these countless of times and the leave to toilet nice and clean plus it also smells really good! Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces First Bloom Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 ml)

Looking for your answer?