Small Town Brewery Not Your Father's Root Beer uploaded by Patricia L.

BY SMALL TOWN BREWERY

Don’t you miss the carefree days before mortgages, job interviews or traffic jams? That was the time when you could just hang out with friends and not worry about the crazy things you did ending up on social media. And that’s the era you’ll remember when you taste Not Your Father’s Root Beer. As the first hard root beer on the market, this nostalgic favorite is still the most sought-after flavored craft brew in the whole US of A.

Tasting Notes

Well, to be blunt, this tastes just like the root beer you remember as a kid. Sweet and silky, it goes down smooth and hits your tongue with the perfect combination of vanilla, sarsaparilla and anise. Don’t know how sarsaparilla and anise taste? They taste delicious. That’s how they taste.

Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
If you are a Root Beer fan I would totally recommend trying this hard root beer! this one or Coney Island. I found both of them at my local Harris Teeter, I think you can also get Coney island at Walmart not sure about the Not your fathers. Not your fathers is a little bit more price wise than Coney. They both taste the same and taste like regular Root Beer! You can barely taste the alcohol in it which you have to be careful about. For my sister's bachelorette party we bought them and made Root Beer floats out of them and that id highly recommend! It was a nice twist on the float.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
After 3 or 4 sips, this is great. Who doesn't love root beer, yet alone alcoholic root beer? I found that this one just made me almost want to hate root beer and ruins it for me. My husband felt the same, so we have never bought this since and do not recommend unless you want to ruin root beer for life.
Marisa G.
La Vista, NE
It’s great when it’s super cold, but once it starts to get a little warm it’s not good. You really only get the first taste of root beer with the first sip, after that you taste nothing but beer. I would recommend for someone who doesn’t enjoy beer. Small Town Brewery Not Your Father's Root Beer
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Love this stuff. Tastes like root beer, little bit of alcohol, non-offensive and everyone likes it. It’s like ~$13 at Ralph’s and they have other flavors too like cream soda and I think orange?
janine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Really enjoyed this. If your a root beer fan I would definitely recommend this. Pros tastes just like root beer you can barely taste the alcohol. Lol that might get some people in trouble! Cons you can't drink too many because there kind of heavy and you get bloated. Also kind of expensive.
Audrey B.
This is a delicious creamy stout like beer that taste just like root beer. I love this beer! It is perfect for someone who can’t handle the full beer flavor. The only thing is, I can only drink one because of how sweet it is. I still love it though.
Kenya G.
Pawtucket, RI
Normally I would thing this kind of beer is too sweet but this taste just like a rootbeer float which makes this kind of a guilty pleasure of mine.
Patricia L.
Vader, WA
I love this beer. It's perfect for picnics and adult rootbeers!! If you haven't tried it you definitely should!