Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces with Gain Original Starter Kit and Refills Value Pack (11 mL)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze SmallSpaces air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelly G.
webster
Love that they are small and not flashy so they go with any decor and easily hidden if you don’t want it out in the open. Smells great without knocking you in the face, not over the top. Works great because it doesn’t affect my husbands allergies at all!!
Alexis M.
Montverde, FL
I always keep a few of these around my house and it keeps it smelling so great. Pros is that it does the job and my whole room smells great. Cons is that if you have it fully open the sent can be strong at first and it will empty a lot faster. So I try to keep it in the middle. Very affordable and it comes in multiple refill packages which is great.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
Febreze and Gain are both amazing products by themselves, but putting them together was genius. They work together in an amazing way, freshening everything in their path. It's nice to have a "laundry" scent that actually smells like laundry. It's refreshing and smells clean and it is the perfect air freshener because it doesn't mask the smell, it gets rid of it!
Clarissa G.
Edinburg, TX
This product really surprised me how it actually does last a week or more and I love how it leaves the room smelling wonderful in addicted to frebreze products I only buy when there's coupons but I get a lot of coupons on sundays newspaper
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am so happy Febreze has paired with Gain to offer this scent in an air freshener. These smell amazing (just like all of the Gain products) and they work well in small spaces (bathrooms). The price isnt to bad but I do tend to only buy them when I have a coupon or when they are on sale. They seem to last long too which is nice.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These are great to have in your dorm room because sometimes they don't smell the best and you can't burn candles in the dorm. They are very affordable and you can get them pretty much anywhere I definitely recommend these for college
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
Ugh! Love this! Our little car vent clip wasn't quite working the way we wanted so we got one of these nifty little things. Works great! And the smell isn't so over powering that your choking on it
Randi K.
Browns Summit, NC
You might think these little things couldn't possibly pack a punch, but I certainly was wrong. I buy them all the time now for work and the house. The scent really permeates the house and makes such a big difference. When I'm not in the cleaning mood, I pop one in and that clean smell gets me going because it already smells clean! I bought them for work as well because there is no fresh air in there and frankly, it just doesn't smell good. The breakroom smells don't help either. These really work great and for a long time. The refills are not expensive which is a major plus.
Megan R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Weird thing, I bought this for the car. Small space, right?! The scent is not overpowering what so ever. I like that I can open it up to let more scent out and close it too. It's small and fits great in the car. It's not an eyesore
Seema P.
Smyrna, GA
It's small enough so you can keep it on the counter without it taking up much space. I feel it is only really effective in a small guest bathroom size space. It's supposed to last 4 weeks, but I feel after the 3rd week, the scent isn't as strong. Would definitely buy it again!