Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 mL)

BY FEBREZE

Say goodbye to bedroom odors while saying goodnight with freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your bedroom's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. Comfort your sleepy senses with Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity. see more...

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
I love these air fresheners! They're cute to set in any bathroom or bedroom while giving off the perfect amount of aroma. They are very affordable and easy to reload when they're out. I would recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a good air freshener.
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I absolutely LOVE Small Spaces Febreze Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender kit. I struggle w/ chronic insomnia. I always have trouble falling & staying asleep. This Sleep Serenity Lavender scent really helps me to fall asleep & stay asleep. The scent is so calming!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Oswego, NY
This product is small but it sure does the job. I use these in all rooms in my house and they make my house smell great. It sure is worth the price. It's good to have a product that you don't have worry about for at least a month.
Brianna U.
Brianna U.
Pomona, CA
This helped me fall asleep so great when I had sleeping problems. Smelled so great and also kept my room smelling amazing. You should go buy it. A little expensive but worth it trust me! I definitely recommend it.
Emme Y.
Emme Y.
La Follette, TN
It smells so good. If you keep it near your bed, it is so calming! It's really strong sometimes though so if you're not into that you may not like it. Keep it a good distance from you and you should be good.
Genevieve W.
Genevieve W.
Haughton, La
I use this product in my bathrooms. It really does it job in a small space, you don't want something that's going to over power the space but you want it to work. This is the product to use.
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
I have 3 dogs and I totally rely on Febreze products to keep my home smelling great. I use the mist, the candles and the Small Spaces Sleep Serenity in moonlit lavender in all the rooms.
Vanessa A. M.
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
I find that these things can get pricey to keep replacing but i absolutely love them! I remember always having one in my room and living room. They smell absolutely amazing!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Easton, PA
We keep this in our bathroom at my dorm and it gives the whole bathroom a nice fresh scent when you walk in. I have bought about three so far and will continue to do so.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Jersey City, NJ
I love these for my closet *those shoes can get stinky!* I keep one on the shelf and smells are kept in check... Wish it was easier to find refills for these though!