Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 mL)

BY FEBREZE

Say goodbye to bedroom odors while saying goodnight with freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your bedroom's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. Comfort your sleepy senses with Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity. see more...

Jessica G.
Auburn , WA
Normally love this brand of products. This one in particular the scent did not last very long. Not really sure why. I was disappointed in this purchase. It's adorable. This one I will not be recommending.
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
I love these air fresheners! They're cute to set in any bathroom or bedroom while giving off the perfect amount of aroma. They are very affordable and easy to reload when they're out. I would recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a good air freshener.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I absolutely LOVE Small Spaces Febreze Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender kit. I struggle w/ chronic insomnia. I always have trouble falling & staying asleep. This Sleep Serenity Lavender scent really helps me to fall asleep & stay asleep. The scent is so calming!
Brianna U.
Pomona, CA
This helped me fall asleep so great when I had sleeping problems. Smelled so great and also kept my room smelling amazing. You should go buy it. A little expensive but worth it trust me! I definitely recommend it.
Emme Y.
La Follette, TN
It smells so good. If you keep it near your bed, it is so calming! It's really strong sometimes though so if you're not into that you may not like it. Keep it a good distance from you and you should be good.
Genevieve W.
Haughton, La
I use this product in my bathrooms. It really does it job in a small space, you don't want something that's going to over power the space but you want it to work. This is the product to use.
Sonia L.
I have 3 dogs and I totally rely on Febreze products to keep my home smelling great. I use the mist, the candles and the Small Spaces Sleep Serenity in moonlit lavender in all the rooms.
Kat N.
Super convenient and small, so it doesn't stand out. I keep a couple on hand in the room where my dogs sleep and the room with a litter box. Alone, this will not completely cover the scent of either, but helps a llot when paired with other products.
Sheriea K.
Nashville, TN
These are great for small spaces. My kid plays sports and insists on putting his cleats in the closet with the rest of his shoes and clothes. They come with very convenient command strips to they can be placed anywhere. It smells great now!
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
I find that these things can get pricey to keep replacing but i absolutely love them! I remember always having one in my room and living room. They smell absolutely amazing!