Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 mL)

BY FEBREZE

Say goodbye to bedroom odors while saying goodnight with freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your bedroom's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. Comfort your sleepy senses with Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity. see more...

Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I absolutely LOVE Small Spaces Febreze Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender kit. I struggle w/ chronic insomnia. I always have trouble falling & staying asleep. This Sleep Serenity Lavender scent really helps me to fall asleep & stay asleep. The scent is so calming!
Jessica G.
Auburn , WA
Normally love this brand of products. This one in particular the scent did not last very long. Not really sure why. I was disappointed in this purchase. It's adorable. This one I will not be recommending.
Alexandra R.
Hammond, LA
These products are so convenient for small places such as closets and small rooms. I keep one in every closet at my house and everything always smells fresh. I love love this product
Emme Y.
La Follette, TN
It smells so good. If you keep it near your bed, it is so calming! It's really strong sometimes though so if you're not into that you may not like it. Keep it a good distance from you and you should be good.
Kat N.
Super convenient and small, so it doesn't stand out. I keep a couple on hand in the room where my dogs sleep and the room with a litter box. Alone, this will not completely cover the scent of either, but helps a llot when paired with other products.
Sheriea K.
Nashville, TN
These are great for small spaces. My kid plays sports and insists on putting his cleats in the closet with the rest of his shoes and clothes. They come with very convenient command strips to they can be placed anywhere. It smells great now!
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
I find that these things can get pricey to keep replacing but i absolutely love them! I remember always having one in my room and living room. They smell absolutely amazing!
Stephanie K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love febreeze lavender smelling products. They aren't overpowering and aren't too herb smelling. They are just the right amount of background smell and are very soothing.
Chloe R.
Gainesville, FL
I use these in my car and I always get complimented on how nice it smells. I transport all of my friends around campus regularly and everyone enjoys the fresh smell.
Victoria P.
Calvert City, KY
Absolutely love these!! My boys have a tendency of stinking up their rooms and within 10 minutes of refilling their small spaces it smells so fresh and so clean