Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Small Spaces SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender Scent Refills Air Freshener (2 Count, 11 mL)

by Febreze

Say goodbye to bedroom odors while saying goodnight with freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your bedroom's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. Comfort your sleepy senses with Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender Scent Refills Air Freshener (2 Count, 11 mL)!
How would you rate this product?
Mhina E.
This is perfectly good ...our room keep smell good plus clean ..and it last longer.this is spectacular...product
Alicia M.
Cullman, AL
I don't love these that much they smell but faintly. The best use of them is stick them in your car.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
this is absolutely perfect for giving a lovely scent throughout my bedroom! the scent is so calming and it's lovely aromatherapy to get to sleep at night. the scent is perfectly dispersed. I love fabreeze brand products! plus you can buy them anywhere!
Shomaraliz V.
Columbus, Wi
I love to use these in our half bath downstairs. They smell really good. The only thing is I wish they would last a little longer. They are very effective. The price is affordable. My husband would say they smell to strong. But I disagree. Would recommend.
Amber R.
We put one of these and the bathroom, and it definitely helped with the smell! Also great to use in other rooms of the house.
Shannon B.
Rockford, MI
I have this in my son's room right now. He is extremely hyper active and I've found he is much quicker to calm down and fall asleep with this close to his bed.
Katherine S.
Wayzata, MN
I love these so much! They help me sleep, and they are so calming! I recommend to anybody who loves the scent of lavender, and has trouble sleeping! They are also so quick and easy to use, with no hassle and trouble. I buy these right away everytime I run out!
Malibu L.
Elyria, OH
LOVE this scent. It is such a cozy warm lavender smell, it takes lavender to a whole other level.
Kimberly D.
Piedmont, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Oh my god this smells amazing!!!!! It's my absolute favorite. It's a smell you can only get from febreeze. It can fill an entire room.
jessenia O.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE THIS FRESHENER! ITS SO CALMING AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE ROOM. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY, I ALWAYS LEAVE IT AT THE FIRST SETTING AND IT FILLS THE WHOLE HOUSE. I LIKE TO USE COUPONS BECAUSE THEY CAN GET A LITTLE PRICEY.

Looking for your answer?