Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Mediterranean Lavender Refills Air Freshener (2 Count, 11 ml)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze SmallSpaces air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. see more...

Amy V.
I like using these in my bathroom, since they are small and easy to tuck away. I dislike how fast they disappeared though.
Holley S.
Hueytown, AL
I love the febreeze small spaces collections! They are so small, but give off a punch of smells. They can be easily hidden
Shatia J.
South daytona , Fl
The smell last forever,and it smells so amazing I use this all the time in my house. It has it smelling like Paradise.
Samantha M.
These smell great I just wish they lasted a little bit longer! I find that within a week I can't smell them anymore.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This stuff smells amazing I absolutely​ love how it makes my whole room smell and it last for a really long time
Shante C.
Dacula, GA
I give this product 100%. I use these in the kids rooms and let me tell you what a difference it makes in a room.
Shelbie A.
This product smells good and the lavender scent helps me sleep at night or whenever I decide to take a nap...
Natasha B.
E Rutherford, NJ
My favorite smell of all I love Febreze and this one smells really good and keeps the house smelling right
Dorreen B.
Midland
I love rhat you put in and it smells the whole room. Its convenient and they last for over a month.
April D.
Corning, AR
Great long-lasting sent. I keep one on the back of the toilets and in my office. Non messy also