BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze SmallSpaces air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I love these stand alone I have a baby and we use a diaper trash so I put one of these in the bottom of the pail and you can't smell any dirty diapers when you open it. The febreeze does a good job of absorbing the odor Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Fresh Twist Cranberry Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 mL)
Elizabeth F.
Austin
These smell great when you first get them. It’s just the right amount of fragrance and you don’t notice them sitting in the bathroom. But they only seem to last a few days to a week. I wish they lasted longer.
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
As a college student who spent my first two years living in a dorm, I constantly looked for an alternative to candles that were just as effective, so I gave these a try. It doesn't work well in a full room, but it does a great job in small spaces. Even now that I live in an apartment I still keep one in the closet to keep everything smelling fresh.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Doesn't really smell like anything. I thought it had just been "scratched and sniffed" a lot so I bought anyway thinking it would be a nice, light scent for my bathroom. It smells like nothing instead. It would probably smell better it I put it inside something really tiny like a shoe!
Katherine T.
I am addicted to buying these and these are what keep my home smelling wonderful! I have this plugged into ever room and it's like I know when one is out of place! I love walking into my home and just getting hit with the fresh smell, I may sound crazy but it's a home necessity. Sometimes i feel as if it doesn't last long and I wonder why some run out faster than the others but it doesn't change a thing about how much I love them! And I love how it looks and how little space it does take!
Bridget Y.
We put these in our car because they give off a great scent and no one even knows it's in there! I love the wide variety of scents that they have and I love that it's in a little compact size to fit pretty much anywhere in your car.
Cierra M.
Lake Helen, FL
Great smells. and long lasting even with pets and kids running around all the time. Affordable and easy to use, and no real cons to the product. I have suggested it to most of my friends. And I am happy with the results. I will purchase in the future again.
Kylie B.
The scent lasted for about two weeks before fading! Overall the sweetness was a little overwhelming but I had compliments from guests. It masked the dog food smell in the laundry room perfectly.
Jessica W.
Greenville, MS
I keep febreze small spaces behind my toilet and behind my washing machine and garbage cans. I've never tried the cranberry kind but I love what these tiny little products do for these spaces. I never smell my garbage and my bathroom always smells fresh. Clean or not
Kameelah E.
I love these! They are perfect for my closet and my office. They provide a great scent at a low cost. The best part? I can hide it and no one has any clue where the wonder scent is coming from.