Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Small Spaces SmallSpaces Fresh Fall Pumpkin Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 55 mL)

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze SmallSpaces air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Fresh Fall Pumpkin Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 mL)!
Morgan S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these especially for near the cats litter box. This completely rods of the litter/cat urine and feces smell. They're extremely affordable and don't have to constantly buy refills.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I used this in my bathroom on top of the counter. I think it's a lot classier than spray. It leaves the bathroom smelling fresh and clean consistently, instead of having to spray something often. I would buy it again. Yes, i would recommend it to a friend!
Jessinia E.
Bellmawr, NJ
I did not like this product that well. I used it for my closets and seemed as though it really didn't do anything. I'm not use how small the space has to be but my closets were pretty small and I didn't smell anything.
Kim B.
These put off a pretty good amount of sent I use them in my bedroom and bathroom . And that's all I have to say .
Jeniffer C.
Edinburg, TX
I use these for the restroom đźš˝ it smells for the longest time and I use it for my room 2 I love the smell of fresh air
Kathryn K.
Theodore, AL
The febreze small spaces air freshener is great for a college dorm or a bathroom or other small room. They smell great, and are not to expensive. One good quality is that there are many different scents and you can find them at most stores nationwide.
Amparo J.
Great for lockers at work or at school. I work in foodservice and we leave our shoes and clothes in small lockers and the smell can get overwhelming!! This helps tackle the odor and keeps it smelling fresh, would recommend !!
Jazmin L.
Rowlett, TX
Great scent that lasts long. I ana a personal fan of everything pumpkin so I use this product a lot!
Chloe B.
Salem, OR
This one works really well in a small space like a bathroom. It smells good and lasts a good amount of time. My boyfriend and I love it! Good price point and does it's job well. Easy to set up and easy to forget about. Does a good job of covering litter odor smells!
Brittany L.
Metairie, LA
I love these. They keep a room smelling fresh without the overpowering scent a lot of other products have

Looking for your answer?