Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces First Bloom Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 ml)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze SmallSpaces air freshener eliminates odors and freshens. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms. see more...

Sru S.
This is not the most effective product for small spaces. I bought it for my bathroom but realized the scent faded pretty soon and I had to throw it away. It was a little disappointing and would not recommend buying it again. I bought it at my local grocery store.
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
Omg I so in love with this. It amazes me the way something so small can light up a whole room. The only con I would have to say about it is that it only last up until about 30 days and you have to buy more but if you buy the one that has 2 in a pack then you should be ok. Another con that I would say about is that they packaging is very hard to open. My fav right now is the one in the blue pack(I'm not sure what the name of that particular one is called) and sweet pea that one smells so good. I'm gonna get more in the future.
Adrienne M.
Winter Park, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE FBREEZE SMALL SPACES AIR FRESHENER'S. I'm always on the hunt to keep my home smelling  great without breaking the bank. And this is a great product I've added to my arsenal. How a persons home smells when you walk in says a lot about them. Since I've started using this product, no one who's been over hasn't commented on how "great" my home smells. A must have to anyone who enjoys entertaining or just has lots of friends who stop by...
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
These do absolutely nothing. I bought several of these to place hidden to refreshen when I can have candles lit. You could never smell them. I put two in a small bathroom and closet; you still couldn't smell the fragrance at all. It was disappointing.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I have one of these in every room of my house. I love these better than the plug in ones because they don't use up electricity and some of the plug in ones get extremely hot. I have a child and don't want her to get burned if she touches them. These packs are awesome and very affordable. They have different scents to your liking. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a fresh smelling home.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
I used this in the room where I kept my cat litter and I couldn't smell anything except for the scent I purchased in the air freshener. I was very satisfied with this product. It was a little spendy, but it lasts about 3-4 months with the same fresh scent. I would recommend this.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
These have a great fragrance, but they do not last longer than 2 weeks. The smell fades out and is no longer notice able unless you are sniffing the actual product. This is disappointing considering the price you pay for one of thes .
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
I had this for my bedroom at one of my apartments because the carpet smelt a little funky at move in. The smell was great but the refills never lasted as long as they were supposed to. I found myself more likely to just buy candles instead.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
I wasn't as impressed with this product.  I could not even tell that it was even giving off any fragrance but maybe that's what it is supposed to do.  It doesn't help much in a house full of pets.  The price was ok and I would try again because I am not a quitter and I believe in second chances!
Angelina H.
Like this have it in my bathroom scent last pretty long but isn't to strong which I would prefer. It's was pretty effective for the amount of space. And super affordable. I would recommend it for smaller spaces.