Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces First Bloom Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 ml)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze SmallSpaces air freshener eliminates odors and freshens. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms. see more...

Priscilla A.
Hempstead, NY
It’s a good product to keep that misty smell from clogging up your space, it’s small and stays well hidden . But I feel that the smell isn’t as strong and isn’t as consistent as it should be
Valerie S.
Holland, PA
I don’t really enjoy this product. It only worked for a short period of time when I opened it and it needed to be replaced very quickly. I also never really noticed the scent in general. I probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
Omg I so in love with this. It amazes me the way something so small can light up a whole room. The only con I would have to say about it is that it only last up until about 30 days and you have to buy more but if you buy the one that has 2 in a pack then you should be ok. Another con that I would say about is that they packaging is very hard to open. My fav right now is the one in the blue pack(I'm not sure what the name of that particular one is called) and sweet pea that one smells so good. I'm gonna get more in the future.
Adrienne M.
Winter Park, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE FBREEZE SMALL SPACES AIR FRESHENER'S. I'm always on the hunt to keep my home smelling  great without breaking the bank. And this is a great product I've added to my arsenal. How a persons home smells when you walk in says a lot about them. Since I've started using this product, no one who's been over hasn't commented on how "great" my home smells. A must have to anyone who enjoys entertaining or just has lots of friends who stop by...
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
These do absolutely nothing. I bought several of these to place hidden to refreshen when I can have candles lit. You could never smell them. I put two in a small bathroom and closet; you still couldn't smell the fragrance at all. It was disappointing.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have one of these in every room of my house. I love these better than the plug in ones because they don't use up electricity and some of the plug in ones get extremely hot. I have a child and don't want her to get burned if she touches them. These packs are awesome and very affordable. They have different scents to your liking. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a fresh smelling home.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
These have a great fragrance, but they do not last longer than 2 weeks. The smell fades out and is no longer notice able unless you are sniffing the actual product. This is disappointing considering the price you pay for one of thes .
Sru S.
This is not the most effective product for small spaces. I bought it for my bathroom but realized the scent faded pretty soon and I had to throw it away. It was a little disappointing and would not recommend buying it again. I bought it at my local grocery store.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I wasn't as impressed with this product.  I could not even tell that it was even giving off any fragrance but maybe that's what it is supposed to do.  It doesn't help much in a house full of pets.  The price was ok and I would try again because I am not a quitter and I believe in second chances!
Stephanie T.
LINCOLN, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this in my car! I love the smell and how long the smell lasts in my car. I think it would be great if they could add a stick on sticker for the bottom of it so if you choose to use it for that. I think it is very affordable and I love that you can refill and not have to buy the whole thing.