Small Spaces Febreze Small Spaces with Gain Island Fresh Scent Refills Air Freshener (2 Count, 11 mL)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze SmallSpaces air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home's spaces smelling continuously fresh. When you adjust its base, Febreze SmallSpaces gradually releases your desired amount of freshness. Febreze SmallSpaces works best in small spaces like laundry rooms, bathrooms, and mudrooms. It's great for putting next to hampers, in dorm rooms, under sinks, and near shoes in closets because it’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. see more...

Kelly B.
Colonia, NJ
I love this scent so much. Every time is use this it fills up the room and makes the nasty scents go away. The only con is that it can dry out fast. Other than that I do love it and i find that its pretty affordable so I buy multiple at a time when I am out.
Ashlyn W.
La Porte, IN
I love the Febreeze Small Spaces line because they work great in the nursery and at the office. I'm always getting compliments on how fresh my cubicle smells. Love this product.
Maegan P.
I absolutely love these for my bedroom and bathroom. Not over powering like some and it does last a good while. I wish they would go on sale once in a while but I'm not complaining.
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
I love generally febreze products. I have mixed feelings on this product, it smells really good, the price isn't too bad, but it doesn't last long, also the selection of scents is becoming very small, which makes me not want to buy the refills. Overall the product is pretty good, I just wish the scent lasted longer.
Racheal S.
Troy, MI
This small spaces febreze small spaces refills air freshener is great in my half bathroom. The small fills up the room quickly and smalls great. Its easy to use. When its out I just pop a new one in. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
This is a good air freshener. It does make the house smell good with the added gain. Smells like laundry has been going all day which is great, just wish the laundry did itself lol. But overall great smell. Really like the Hawaiian breeze.
Victoria P.
Smells so good! Obsessed with this scent because it makes everything the scent touches smell great! It was totally effective, not expensive, and totally awesome! Would definitely recommend because this stuff smells and works great.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
I really like these for small stinky places (like by the litter box, in the garbage cans, in the bathroom). It makes it smell nice. The smell can be a little overpowering for somebody who is sensitive to smells. I think the cost is fair for the product. I would recommend to others.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These were super awesome for my college dorm room. My roommate wasn't the cleanest. So her clothes always hung around. This allowed the room to still smell good. Super affordable
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
I love these wax melts! I prefer the ones with Gain Original but these leave my house just as good. They do have a softer texture so I don't think the scent last for more that about 48 hours but at such a low price point that is fine with me.