Small Great Things: A Novel uploaded by Grace P.

BY NONE

Miranda G.
Perryville, MO
Absolutely on the edge of your seat must finish & find out what happens! Jodi is my favorite author & I was not disappointed when I finally got my hands on this book & the time to read it I truly couldn’t put it down!
gabby c.
Absolutely loved this book. It made me question things in my own personal life. The privileges I have for being a person of color AND the lack of privileges I have for being a person of color. It’s an outstanding read for all ages young and old.
Theresa H.
Hazlet, NJ
As a new nurse working with new mother's and newborn babies, I was drawn to this book out of curiosity. This book did much more than I anticipated. No matter your occupation, race, gender, or affiliations, this book is a must read. It highlights a very hidden-in-plain-sight group and is one of the most accurate portrayals of racism I've ever seen. Jodi Picoult really has a good grasp of the issues many people in our country face, that the rest of us have become blind to. This book has honestly changed my view on the world, on my work, and on other around me.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I am a huge Jodi Piccoult fan. I have read all of her books and am always researching when her newest one will be released. This book is a great read. As always you will be torn apart by the main characters. You will laugh with them, cry with them, be mad at them. This book in particular tackles the issue of racism and white supremacy. It is also set to be a movie and I’m so excited to see it.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I cannot put this book down to save my life! She is by far my favorite author and she continues to surprise me with her stories. I was skeptical at first with this one but after the first couple of chapters it draws you in and won't let you leave. A great read
January R.
Saint Robert, MO
Small Great Things: A Novel was beautifully written, there were parts that made me angry and others that made me cry. It's a great read and I couldn't put it down. Jodi picoult talked about the issues that alot of people are afraid to speak about and that made me love her even more as a author.
Stephanie C.
I could not stop reading this book. It is so good and gives you a different perspective that I've never had before. It's an eye opener and definitely a must read!
Megan M.
Mena, AR
I can not put this book down. It seriously is a page turner! I wanted to read it because it's about a labor and delivery nurse. But what I actually got out of it was so much more! Very well written and definitely makes you open up and think about things and how some people view situations. I will recommend this book to everyone!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,517 reviews
Really good book!! Really pulled me in and I just couldn't put it down. Read the whole entire book in one day!
Victoria S.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Jodi Picoult is the best writer I have come across, I constantly come back to her for a really good read. This book was no exception, it's written so beautifully, you feel every feeling from every character as it's written in multiple perspectives. I adore how all her books have a powerful meaning, she writes fiction but about real life issues and I absolutely loved this. Tackles race in a powerful but wise way. Definitely recommend, you'll be hooked.