Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesZippypaws
Small Dog Toy, Meerkat Den Tough Squeaky Puppy Breed Dog Chew Toys

Small Dog Toy, Zippypaws Meerkat Den Tough Squeaky Puppy Breed Dog Chew Toys

by Zippypaws

Small Dog Toy, Zippypaws Meerkat Den Tough Squeaky Puppy Breed Dog Chew Toys

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Small Dog Toy, Zippypaws Meerkat Den Tough Squeaky Puppy Breed Dog Chew Toys!
Mound, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the most brilliant dog toy! My puppy loves digging the squirrels out of the hole and they are great for indoor fetch too!
Drums, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome interactive toy for dogs! My golden doodle loved shaking it around to find the animals.
These toys are so cute. It’s cute seeing my golden retrievers run around with the little animals in their mouths. They love squeaking them! Tj maxx often has some of these. My dogs love them and love trying to get the animals out of the burrow.

Looking for your answer?