Smack My Ass Smack My Sweet Ass & Call Me Sally Sweet Chili Hot Sauce uploaded by Liz R.

BY SMACK MY ASS #58 in Hot Sauce

Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Chili Smack My ... Hot Sauce is lip smacking amazing and tastes buds awakening. So yummy on your chicken or pork chops add zest to your salmon as well. Ultimate for barbecue days. Try it you'll like it.
Dawn D.
I've always loved all of these products! Of course the name catches your attention, but it was a family member of mine from New Orleans that made me try this for the first time. All of my other family members warned me not to try his stuff (he loves spicy), but I loved it!
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
At first when I bought this, the name really caught my attention and everyone else's. I ended up loving this and I use it on everything. I love spicy!
Jessica B.
This sauce is incredible as a marinade as well as added to any Asian meal. We put this on our stir fry and saute it with chicken.
Klein T.
I love this sweet chili hot sauce. you can put on whatever u like. pizza, burger, fish, pork, beef etc. i love the taste of it.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Spicy sweet good for wings and grilled food. meat more than veggies i think beef but chicken too
Tj G.
Jacksonville FL
Yessss this hot yet sweet sauce gives my hella life!! Great on chicken and fish for sure!
Tania M.
Where can this product be purchased?