Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus Video Game
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus Video Game
By Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Shelby H.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

What was your favorite level in Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus?

Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
1 year ago
Gamer Expert Level 4
I liked the Panda King's world and Mugshot's world.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
2 years ago
The level with ms. ruby and all the cool voodoo things
Missy G.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
My favorite level was the boss Mz. Ruby, in "A Deadly Dance." I love how you have to follow her beat when she sings in order to beat her, and the level itself gives a challenge. I loved all the swamp levels for their difficulty.
Kelby S.
Kelby S.
Irvine, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
Probably the Snow area with the panda. Definitely the most challenging for me and i had the most fun finding all of the clue bottles.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Reseda, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
The ultimate boss level, it's got so much going on that it takes more than a few tries to figure out the tricks! (It's also the only game in which I beat the boss faster than my brothers)