BY SLOW FE

• Is this product available over the counter? 1 Answers
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I became anemic during my 2nd pregnancy and my obgyn recommended these pills. They have no flavor and are to be taken with food. The only downside is they cause constipation. I purchased at CVS and most drugstores carry.
Merceades S.
I'm super anemic (Thanks Depo!) and my doctors have placed me on all kinds of things but this was the only one that I could stand! The pill is so tiny that it allows even people who aren't good at pill taking to take them, as well as since it slow release I never experience any digestive problems. I do however every other day take a laxative JUST to be sure, but over all it's great.
Tiffany M.
Whenever I find my iron levels low, I turn to Slow FE. It is a tiny little pill to take and always brings my iron levels back up. I like that it's slow release to increase the potency. I feel so much better when my iron levels are normal!
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I have to take this everyday or I don't have any energy at all. this does not make me sick to my stomach like other brand does.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
A effective pill and easy to digest. These are a wonderful product and help boost the iron levels
Clemente L.
San Angelo, TX
I had to use this product while I was pregnant due to my low iron. no really bad side effects.
Marina A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product available over the counter?