BY SLOW FE

• Is this product available over the counter? 1 Answers
Merceades S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm super anemic (Thanks Depo!) and my doctors have placed me on all kinds of things but this was the only one that I could stand! The pill is so tiny that it allows even people who aren't good at pill taking to take them, as well as since it slow release I never experience any digestive problems. I do however every other day take a laxative JUST to be sure, but over all it's great.
Tiffany M.
Whenever I find my iron levels low, I turn to Slow FE. It is a tiny little pill to take and always brings my iron levels back up. I like that it's slow release to increase the potency. I feel so much better when my iron levels are normal!
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I became anemic during my 2nd pregnancy and my obgyn recommended these pills. They have no flavor and are to be taken with food. The only downside is they cause constipation. I purchased at CVS and most drugstores carry.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I have to take this everyday or I don't have any energy at all. this does not make me sick to my stomach like other brand does.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A effective pill and easy to digest. These are a wonderful product and help boost the iron levels
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
I had to use this product while I was pregnant due to my low iron. no really bad side effects.
Marina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product available over the counter?