Slo Poke Caramel
Slo Poke Caramel
By Slo Poke
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN

I've never had these, and I've never heard of them. I'm sure I could find them on the internet though. Why would you recommend them?

Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
2 years, 11 months ago
These are from my childhood, in the late 60's early 70's, this used to be the way my parents gave me an allowance a slow poke for every list I completed. I could get up to one a day! Awesome.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
My mom loves these! I also like them they are pretty good! If you like Carmel you should try one. Depending on your parents age they were candy my mom grew up with!