slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set

Inspired by all things sweet and glam! The Macaron Glam Brush Set is perfect for the girl who craves pastel prettiness! With lilac, pink, light blue, yellow and cream colors to brighten up your makeup routine, these are especially designed to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Macaron M01 Expert Face

Macaron M02 Curved Contour

Macaron M03 Stippling Face

Macaron M04 Full Foundation

M05 Tapered Highlight

M06 Fluffy Crease

Made with UNICORN LOVE!

Evaxo Natural Goat Hair Eyeshadow Makeup Brushes Set nabor kistey Crease Blending Highlighting Brush pinceaux maquillage kit .#B (24 pcs) ? Quisiera probar este producto Jessup Makeup Brushes Set - 8pcs Brochas De Maquillaje for Powder Blending Eyeshadow Lip Concealer Blush Glacier Blue T269
What are the best makeup brushes in your opinion ?
Do you find they are pricey?
Start your review of slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set!
Larissa W.
Mocksville, NC
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Larissa W.
I absolutely adore my slmissglam brushes. They are my go to for doing my eyes and face. The bristles are soft and fluffy, and blend my makeup out beautifully. They have held up well wash after wash, and are absolutely adorable!! I highly recommend giving this brand a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Jerri H.
Cleveland, OH
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Jerri H.
These made my makeup learning experience awesome. Easy to use and easy to clean. Perfect for beginners and personal use. And the little gems are so cute 😍
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Lindsay S.
SLMISSGLAM tapered glam 5: What’s not to love? Pink glitter, baby blue gems, ombré bristles. So freakin cute. Used this to blend my contour, blush, and highlight. Worked like a charm! So glad to have scored this from Ipsy.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Amanda W.
Super cute super sparkly makeup brushes!!! First off, I love how these each have gem stones on them and secondly they definitely get good use.. These brushes have been through a lot but are still going strong!!! slmissglam slmissglam [product:slmissglam-eye-beauty-blender-eyeshadow-shadow-brush-lilac-purple-with-crystal-l34] [product:slmissglam-n15-eyeshadow-blending-brush-with-ombre-brush-tip]
Kena G.
Brooklyn, NY
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Kena G.
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Kena G.
These are the cutest brushes ever. They also work really nicely, I love the shape of these face brushes. The tips of the brushes feel super soft but the bristles are packed well and firm enough to blend well.
Nikki A.
Park Hills, MO
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Nikki A.
I’ve had this set for over five years now and it’s still a go to combo. The price is a bit steep but around the holidays and even on Ipsy you can get some amazing promos. I would repurchase these if I ever needed to but the company is soo kind and wonderful I’d highly recommend emailing them if there’s ever any inconvenience.
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Bianca R.
Super cute brushes! I love the glitter on them and how pretty the details are. The brushes are also so soft and are great for face and eye make up. I really like them and highly recommend them. I will be buying brushes from them again in the future. slmissglam
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Alicia H.
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Alicia H.
I got these brushes in one of my Ipsy bags. Its numbers are B36 Tapered Highlight Brush and W07 Small Countour Brush. First and foremost, the design is really cute. I love the two cute little gems on it and the colors on both of them. They're also very sturdy. Theyre so soft and work great!
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Laura S.
I really like this brand of brushes thanks to all my Ipsy subscriptions..I feel like I got almost the whole collection thru them..they blend out your makeup beautifully..they are very soft synthetic brushes
Yolanda M.
Inkster, Michigan
slmissglam Macaron Glam Brush Set uploaded by Yolanda M.
I received this brush a couple months ago in one of my Ipsy glam bags. First of all the brush is ADORABLE! Pink and glittery, fluffy and gold... Just gorgeous. This brush is a very soft blending brush, although I used it to apply a facial mask with no problem, it stood up to the mask and washed out with ease after only one wash.