SLMD Skin Care Glycolic Acid Body Scrub

by SLMD Skin Care

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

Does it help with the kp on the legs?
Does this work? Is it worth it?
Start your review of SLMD Skin Care Glycolic Acid Body Scrub!
Erin M.
Winter Park, FL
SLMD Skin Care Glycolic Acid Body Scrub uploaded by Erin M.
SLMD Skin Care Glycolic Acid Body Scrub uploaded by Erin M.
Purchased at: Target
So I’ve been using this product for almost three full weeks and I can definitely see improvement in my skin from this scrub. While I will say, I use this product not every day, but more so every time I shower. And I shower after the gym and then I deep clean shower (with a hair wash) about every three days. I’d say I use this product around 4-5 times a week and I can see an improvement on the Keratin Pilaris on my arms and legs. I know that it’s working because my mom even made a comment about how smooth my skin looked on my arms. If I could give this product more than 5 stars I definitely would because this product is a game changer and at a fraction of the cost of other brands, it’s definitely a steal!
Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
This body scrub is okay.. I didn’t really see a difference in my body acne. I actually felt my skin get more irritated so I had to stop using it. I got it on clearance so I really didn’t mind the price.
Samantha G.
Neosho, MO
SLMD Skin Care Glycolic Acid Body Scrub uploaded by Samantha G.
SLMD Skin Care Glycolic Acid Body Scrub uploaded by Samantha G.
I have really bad KP when it isn't under control! The only product I have found that clears it up and doesn't make me look like I have razor burn is the SLMD glycolic acid body scrub. This product is fragrance free so no irrigation to my already sensitive skin. It does sting a little when you first start using it, but after a couple uses you don't notice it anymore. The price is perfect for how amazing this product works it will be a product I use for a long time. Absolutely love and recommend it if you've tried everything for your KP with no outcome. this product has been a life saver for me!
Lihz P.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I did not know that Target was selling SLMD Skin care products! I got super excited and looked at all there was in stock and I went for the Glycolic Acid body scrub which is amazing! My neck is super dark and I have dark spots on my armpit as well, after just the FIRST use, I saw a HUGE change. My neck was def brighter and some of the dark spots on my armpit were lighter. Of course this is an exfoliating scrub so you need to take your time and scrub your body for results. I def recommend this product!