BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSLMD Skincare
SLMD Skin Care Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15

SLMD Skin Care Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15

by SLMD Skincare

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SLMD Skin Care Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15!
Tyese J.
Chula Vista, CA
Doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I have oily skin and this product does not exacerbate that. Wish the SPF was higher.
Mariah H.
This product is amazing! I have a lot of freckles so moisturizer with SPF is a must for me, especially during the summer. I love this product because it’s so light yet still protects and moisturizes my face. I wish it were on the affordable end though.
Anna F.
Maple Grove, MN
Great just like the Vitamin C moisturizer just with sun protection. The sunscreen smell is there, but it’s very faint. Not oily while still moisturizing and I definitely recommend.
Alicia L.
memphis
Great moisturizer with the added spf. Def need the SPF if you use the retinol products to keep your skin protected. Not greasy or oily feeling.
Meghan B.
Somerville, MA
Love how light this sunscreen moisturizer is. I just wish they made in higher SPFs (ie SPF 30 and SPF 50) . Also minimal scent. And does not rub in white like some cheaper sunscreens do.
Alex S.
Central City, KY
Lightweight moisturizer with adequate sun protection. I’ve been using this skincare line for almost a year now and I love it!
Michelle B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use this during the day since it has SPF. A little goes a long way and it's not heavy or greasy. It does not have that sunscreen smell which I appreciate because it can give me a headache. I order my kits from target since they always seem to have ample supply!
April V.
Simpsonville, SC
Love the creaminess of this! When using I can feel it working! Leaves my face smooth with every use!
Mindy K.
Pottstown, PA
I LOVE this line! This daily moisturizer is a little thicker than the regular one since it has an SPF in it. I'm so glad that I started using it because I never thought about having an SPF in my moisturizer even though I have pale, sunburn prone skin. It's awesome to have the extra protection without even thinking about it.
grace N.
Edwardsville, IL
makes my skin hydrated throughout the entire day and isn’t too thick it also has spf which is perfect i use this everyday morning and night

Looking for your answer?