BY SLMD SKIN CARE

The SLMD Facial Moisturizer is a hydrating moisturizer that replenishes nutrients and visibly brightens to improve skin texture and tone. It helps to diminish the look of blemished skin while delivering intense moisturization throughout the day. Vitamins C and E nourish and protect the skin from free radical damage and promote elasticity for a rejuvenated complexion. Skin feels soft and smooth, while looking radiant.

Carina C.
Fontana, CA
The instant I put this on my face I was in love. It came with a 3 step system, and it was completely not greasy nor oily. A lot of products claim to be non-greasy and fail to deliver, but I praised the skin gods that I finally found a moisturizer that was light and absorbed quickly. It is worth the price you pay which is fairly inexpensive for a 60 day supply! It moisturized my skin beautifully and I’ve had noticeably clearer skin. I’ve tried proactive, drug stores, high end, low end, organic, but I am in love with this line.
Chandra B.
I just got this product and so far love it! It goes great with the system and helps to keep my face clean and clear. It comes with the 60 day kit and is worth the cost.
Kim V.
Chula Vista
Lightweight but buildable if you need more moisture. I use this twice a day and really like that the skincare is formulated into the moisturizer. I get hormonal acne so it is nice to know my moisturizer is helping combat it.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
@Influenster #contest #influensterawards
I have been Struggling with acne my entire life and into adulthood. This skin care line has been a life saver. It is gentle on my sensitive skin, there are AM & PM applications. I would definitely recommend this skin care line to everyone. I will purchase this again.
Ashley W.
Natrona Heights, PA
Not my favorite moisturizer. Doesn’t do anything to my oily and acne prone skin. I got it online off her website.
Jess B.
Woodbridge
This product has helped with my skin so much since using it. The only complaint I would have is that it stinks. The smell is unpleasant, but it gives results so it is something minor for a successful turn out!