BY SLMD SKIN CARE

The SLMD Clarifying Treatment is formulated with retinol to keep your skin clear and to help restore its natural radiance. This proprietary formulation utilizes time release technology to deliver Vitamin A throughout the night while minimizing irritation.

This is a great standalone treatment to be used at night and can be easily added to any skincare regimen, but if you have acne-prone skin, its best used with the SLMD Acne System.

Carina C.
Fontana, CA
Light, not greasy, gets the job done. I’ve never been so impressed with a skin care line. I buy directly from SLMD’s website, you can customize your skin care system to fit your needs. This acne lotion goes great under your makeup, I use every morning before work and it does not leave me oily, it feels like I have nothing on my face and it’s divine at keeping my skin clear! Would HIGHLY recommend.
Emily W.
Katy
It defiantly helped my face feel really soft and kept breakouts at bay but it didn’t help any more than the Clinique products I had been previously using. I was hoping it would help get rid of my blackheads around my nose but no luck unfortunately.
Kim V.
Chula Vista
Packed with great acne fighting ingredients I still get hormonal break out but they are now only happening on my chin which is normal especially around my cycle. I went from having breakouts all
Over to just getting a few blemishes here and there. Like any product I recommend giving it a chance for at least one month if not two. Things take time to work their magic.
Leah O.
Albert Lea, MN
The treatment itself smells very nice. I have been using this in conjunction with her 30 day starter kit. I noticed that my skin was extremely sensitive to all of her products. I did notice a different in my acne after the first week. I am now on week 3 and my skin is back to being just as bad as before.
Irma P.
Yo creo que este producto caería del cielo para mi, tengo algunas manchas en mi rosto debido al acné y otras del sol, aun no he encontrado ninguna crema que pueda hacer desaparecer esas manchas,  podría poner mis esperanzas en este producto, parece confiable!
Irma P.
¿Alguno por acá ha utilizado este producto? ¿puedo confiar en que me eliminará las manchas de la piel?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Do you recommend for sensitive skin? I loves to try. Thanks
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wow! Is it online order only, or can you find it in stores?
Lillian R.