BY SLMD SKIN CARE

The SLMD Acne Cleanser works gently to cleanse pores, removing traces of dirt and oil to help minimize acne-causing bacteria without drying out the skin.  Salicylic Acid effectively renews and enhances skin texture to help improve the appearance of problematic skin. A refreshing eucalyptus scent delivers a refreshing cleansing experience without irritation, leaving your skin feeling completely clean and comfortably balanced.

It’s great as a stand-alone cleanser whether you have acne or not, but if you are worried about getting acne or if you have acne-prone skin, the SLMD Cleanser works best when used with the SLMD Acne System.

Caroline T.
this cleanser is amazing! it took a little bit for it to kick in but it changed the texture and color or my dark spots almost immediately. it does a great job not letting lots of new spots form and zaps old ones too. love!!
Abbie B.
I really like this cleanser. It keeps my face a lot less oily than it used to be. It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. It’s keeping my skin calm and helps get rid of the dry skin with the salicylic acid.
Kim V.
Chula Vista
This is my go to cleaner, I really enjoy how my skin feels after using it. It leaves me feeling fresh and is a good first step before applying other products. It has salicylic acid in it which is great for acne fighting. I use it with my Clarisonic to really ensure it’s getting into the pores and deep cleaning.
Maddy K.
This is the BEST face wash ever! Made without fragrance and harsh chemicals. Good for any skin type. A little bit goes a long way so it's definitely worth the money!! My face has cleared up tremulously!
Valeria S.
One way to take care of my face is using this product, I think that I am the more careful with my face because I don't want to get a little old lady and have wrinkles, although they will be inevitable but at least my face will always look a little more youthful and hydrated, and know that it is annoying to have acne, goodness that I don't have, I take care of that and above all thanks to this product. Truth girls take care of your face, try to always be a love, because to eventually will appreciate having this sweetie.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I'm giving this 5 stars because I have that much faith in Dr. Sandra Lee. I'll purchase this from her website and if it works for oily skin, I'll stick with it. If this product helps with my complexion, I'll definitely recommend.
Lani R.
I personally do not like this product because it doesn't help with acne the only thing this product is good for is taking the grease away from your face . Might as well wash your face with soap instead of wasting your money on this.
Kristy W.
This line did not work for me. I really thought this was going to be it, but no. I ordered online from slmd. The shipping process needs to be streamlined, and there is no customer service. I will not buy again.
Megan G.
Louisville, KY
My son has acne and we have tried lots of products. This product seems to be working and doesn't burn like others have in the past.
Emily B.
This product worked really good. I don't have bad acne, but it did help clean up my skin!
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
I have one of those cleansing brushes, do you think is would be good to use on it? Also my face is really weird I have spots they get extremely greasy and spots I get extremely dry. What do you think this would do to my skin?
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Does this work on hormonal acne?
Toni R.
Anyone that has tried this have stress acne? Really trying to find something to help with my acne I get when I'm stressed. I can only "relax" so much !
Michelle L.
krystal t.
Medford, OR
No question but I want to try this stuff so bad!!