BY SLMD SKIN CARE

The SLMD Acne Cleanser works gently to cleanse pores, removing traces of dirt and oil to help minimize acne-causing bacteria without drying out the skin.  Salicylic Acid effectively renews and enhances skin texture to help improve the appearance of problematic skin. A refreshing eucalyptus scent delivers a refreshing cleansing experience without irritation, leaving your skin feeling completely clean and comfortably balanced.

It’s great as a stand-alone cleanser whether you have acne or not, but if you are worried about getting acne or if you have acne-prone skin, the SLMD Cleanser works best when used with the SLMD Acne System.

Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite face wash! I have combination skin with breakouts around that time of the month and this has completely controlled my skin and is such an easy system to use! It doesn’t lather that much but it is very effective.
Emily W.
Katy
This made my face very soft which I like but it’s a little on the pricy side and didn’t clear my face completely just kind of saw the same results I had with other face washes but with the added softness.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
I really like this cleanser- it has helped a ton with my acne, I love that it doesn’t make my skin feel too dry, and I like the smell. It has also lasted me way longer then anticipated with regular use. I do dislike the packaging- the cap stopped closing shortly after I got it, so I have to store it upside down to keep it from leaking and can’t travel with it.
Kim V.
Chula Vista
This is my go to cleaner, I really enjoy how my skin feels after using it. It leaves me feeling fresh and is a good first step before applying other products. It has salicylic acid in it which is great for acne fighting. I use it with my Clarisonic to really ensure it’s getting into the pores and deep cleaning.
Abbie B.
I really like this cleanser. It keeps my face a lot less oily than it used to be. It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. It’s keeping my skin calm and helps get rid of the dry skin with the salicylic acid.
Maddy K.
This is the BEST face wash ever! Made without fragrance and harsh chemicals. Good for any skin type. A little bit goes a long way so it's definitely worth the money!! My face has cleared up tremulously!
This cleanser has changed my skin! No more cystic chin acne for me!! I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. I love all the SMLD products - they work so good!
Alyssa M.
Bismarck
This by far is my favorite cleanser to date. My face feels very clean and refreshed . I am most certainly a repeat user. I usually buy it online which makes it very convenient
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
One way to take care of my face is using this product, I think that I am the more careful with my face because I don't want to get a little old lady and have wrinkles, although they will be inevitable but at least my face will always look a little more youthful and hydrated, and know that it is annoying to have acne, goodness that I don't have, I take care of that and above all thanks to this product. Truth girls take care of your face, try to always be a love, because to eventually will appreciate having this sweetie.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I'm giving this 5 stars because I have that much faith in Dr. Sandra Lee. I'll purchase this from her website and if it works for oily skin, I'll stick with it. If this product helps with my complexion, I'll definitely recommend.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
I have one of those cleansing brushes, do you think is would be good to use on it? Also my face is really weird I have spots they get extremely greasy and spots I get extremely dry. What do you think this would do to my skin?
Janet C.
Does this work on hormonal acne?
Toni R.
Edmonton , Alberta
Anyone that has tried this have stress acne? Really trying to find something to help with my acne I get when I'm stressed. I can only "relax" so much !
Michelle L.
krystal t.
Medford, OR
No question but I want to try this stuff so bad!!