BY SLIQUID

Review (1)
Alex H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honeydew cucumber is bold and juicy!  I love that this shave cream is preservative and lanolin free! It's vegan and safe. It is very conditioning and I use it to scent my hair on my head as well. They have safe washes to match too. A lot of shaving cream companies don't have safe ingredients like this!

Sliquid is amazing because they truly care for women. Their lubricants, shave cream, and washes are safe and non irritating unlike most well known lubricant companies out there and I will explain why.

Their lube is PH balanced to the around the same ph that you are so it will not change or affect it at all. It is made of cotton cellulose which is a safe alternative to the glycerines, propelyne glycols, and animal based ingredients present in most well known lubrication. The last ingredients can throw off PH and contain sugars and animal fats. This lubrication does not contain any harmful products like these.

Sliquid products are so safe and natural. I use my lubricant as a lotion and tattoo conditioner. There are different formulations for different needs and wants and I recommend them over any company!