Sliquid LLC Sliquid organics natural lubricating gel - .17 oz pillow (4 Pack) uploaded by Hannah C.Sliquid LLC Sliquid organics natural lubricating gel - .17 oz pillow (4 Pack) uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SLIQUID LLC

Alex H.
Sliquid is amazing because this company cares for women. It is safe and non irritating unlike most well known lubricants and I will explain why.

This lube is PH balanced to the around the same ph that you are so it will not change or affect it at all. It is made of cotton cellulose which is a safe alternative to the glycerines, propelyne glycols, and animal based ingredients present in most well known lubrication. The last ingredients can throw off PH and contain sugars and animal fats. This lubrication does not contain any harmful products like these.

Sliquid products are so safe and natural. I use mine as a lotion and tattoo conditioner. There are different formulations for different needs and wants and I recommend them over any company!

Andrea S.
Medford, OR
This is an amazing product by an amazing company. Women friendly, no harmful ingredients, and then I tried their lubes. Great for solo, toy, and couple's play, these sample size pouches are great for travel and camping. For anyone with skin sensitivities, I would recommend trying.
Hannah C.
Bethesda, MD
I have the big bottle of this but I couldent find that when I scanned the barcode. This lube is so great! It stays slippery a long time and doesnt irritate me. A lot of lubes cause me to have a sh*tty reaction because of the glycerine or silicone but this one is fabulous. 10/10 would reccomend to anyone!
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Oh boy!! just do it!! talk about a great freakin product. it will not disappoint I assure you!!
Victoria G.
Surrey
This some of the gel I have ever used. Really slick without leaving a gross filmy feeling afterwards. A++ on this.