Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingSliquid
- Balance Smooth Intimate Shave Cream Mango Passion - 85 oz

Sliquid - Balance Smooth Intimate Shave Cream Mango Passion - 8.5 oz.

by Sliquid

Sliquid - Balance Smooth Intimate Shave Cream Mango Passion - 8.5 oz. (255 ml) Sliquid Smooth is a gentle, rash free, intimate shave creme and is formulated completely glycerin and paraben free. There are four fabulous formulations of Sliquid Smooth;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sliquid - Balance Smooth Intimate Shave Cream Mango Passion - 8.5 oz.!
Alex H.
Such a bright, yummy, juicy scent! I love that this shave cream is vegan and preservative free first of all. A lot of shave creams have harmful ingredients. I love to scent the hair on my head with this as well and love my wash to match!

Sliquid is amazing because they truly care for women. Their lubricants and washes are safe and non irritating unlike most well known lubricant companies out there and I will explain why.

Their lube is PH balanced to the around the same ph that you are so it will not change or affect it at all. It is made of cotton cellulose which is a safe alternative to the glycerines, propelyne glycols, and animal based ingredients present in most well known lubrication. The last ingredients can throw off PH and contain sugars and animal fats. This lubrication does not contain any harmful products like these.

Sliquid products are so safe and natural. I use my lubricant as a lotion and tattoo conditioner. There are different formulations for different needs and wants and I recommend them over any company!

Looking for your answer?