Slique TM Slique Eyebrow Face and Body Hair Threading and Removal System. Amazing at home quick and painless hair removal system using the ancient technique of Threading to remove ALL unwanted facial hair.

BY SLIQUE TM

Luisa A.
I purchased this online to try it out on my stubborn facial hair and I must say it really does work. I was able to remove hair easily and virtually pain free. (With any plucking of hair you will feel it but not painful) It came pre threaded and with extra thread. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. I am really satisfied with this product. It's now one of my beauty tools.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't trust this at all , I'm to scared to mess up my brows or even handle the pain so I just go get it done