Slique TM Slique Eyebrow Face and Body Hair Threading and Removal System. Amazing at home quick and painless hair removal system using the ancient technique of Threading to remove ALL unwanted facial hair. uploaded by Himali B.

BY SLIQUE TM

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After reading a lot of reviews and doing a lot of research I stumbled upon this product and so finally took the leap and bought this product from Amazon.com still not expecting much from it coz I just thought it won't be so effective. But it's quiet affordable so I wasn't thinking much about it. I received it within two days. The usage instructions are quiet easy to follow and this itself is quiet easy to use. I first tried it without changing the thread it came with and it didn't work much but then I realised that I need to replace the thread with a new one and once I did that it worked great. I mean this is least painful threading I have ever given through. I use it for my upper lip and lower lip I am sure of using it for eyebrows will be a good idea but I do recommend this and will definitely but it again once I run out of the threads provided with it or buy any chance this stops working. I have been using it since e 2 months now and I think it's great value for money product.
Luisa A.
I purchased this online to try it out on my stubborn facial hair and I must say it really does work. I was able to remove hair easily and virtually pain free. (With any plucking of hair you will feel it but not painful) It came pre threaded and with extra thread. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. I am really satisfied with this product. It's now one of my beauty tools.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't trust this at all , I'm to scared to mess up my brows or even handle the pain so I just go get it done