BY FANSEDGE

Jazz up your ride with this classic satin license plate! It features a satin background and silver mirrored lettering. see more...

Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I received this product free from another company and finally got to test it out. At 7 mths pregnant in the Texas heat I'm finding out my deodorant isn't helpung me at all. I swear within 5 minutes of being outside and have visible sweat stains on my shirts. Since using this product I don't have any of that. I don't feel like I'm wearing deodorant at all but towards the middle of the day my armpits feel sticky and I will rub them and feel the deodorant there so I know it is working but just don't like the sticky feeling it leaves me.
Danielle S.
I received a free sample of this in my PINCHme box. I gave it to my husband to test and he didn't like it because he said it never quite dried. That it made his shirt armpits wet. I gave 2 stars because I personally liked the scent.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Very cool feeling clear does not transfer to clothing a must have my husband loves it says it keeps all day Gillette Endurance Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Cool Wave
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
that smell of cleansing! I gave one to my son and when he puts it is that feeling that he just got out of the shower. besides, it does not get luscious and does not stain clothes! What more could I want?
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
To me the best deodorant in the market. Lasts for long periods of time, a very fresh and nice smell. Once you try gillette you won't go back.
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Excelente olor muy masculino. La versiĆ³n trae suficiente producto para un fin de semana relax. No deja residuos blancos. Y aguanta el aroma.