Slipcovered Pillow Backyard Bloom with $30 Bonus Gift by Boppy uploaded by Giovanna F.Slipcovered Pillow Backyard Bloom with $30 Bonus Gift by Boppy uploaded by Alanna C.

BY BOPPY #33 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Support your baby throughout her first year with the boppy slipcovered pillow in backyard bloom. This versatile boppy pillow lifts your baby to the ideal height and position for comfortable nursing and bottle-feeding. As she grows, it becomes the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Plus, the included backyard bloom slipcover features luxuriously soft minky fabric and a delightful, bright floral pattern. It zips on and off for convenient machine washing. see more...

Slipcovered Pillow Backyard Bloom with $30 Bonus Gift by Boppy
  • "They are great for breastfeeding, or when having then learn to sit.it keeps them nice and comfortable and its a plus when trying to incorporate tummy time !" in 7 reviews
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What a life saver my boppy is! It makes breastfeeding 100x easier and hands free. It also doubles as a lounger for your baby as well. Easily cleaned and so many great covers to choose from.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
My daughter and i love this pillow. We have used it everyday since her birth (she's now 11 months old). I have used while breastfeeding, bottle feeding, to prop her up during tummy time and learning to sit. Plus the design is absolutely adorable. I will forever buy this for every baby shower i attend. It's a great product well worth the money
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
My brother got me this for my baby shower and I just love it. Definitely comes in handy when you're breastfeeding and feel really tired. My baby loves it too. Seems very comfortable. Definitely recommend to others.
Lynda T.
I absolutely adore the Boppy pillow, and this pattern in particular is so cute. I actually had a son, but bought this pattern anyway because I loved it so much. ;) The boppy pillow itself is so useful, and completely worth the price. I have purchased 3 now, one with each baby, and I highly recommend a Boppy to all of my friends who are having babies. It's wonderful for nursing, helping baby learn to sit, tummy time, and just to relax with (for me or for him). The size and shape of the Boppy pillow is far superior to similar nursing pillows that I have seen. I'm even using it to position a nursing baby while I type this. :)
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
We love this pillow! My LO is 6 months and we still use it daily. I've started using it now for laying her down on it on my lap when I rock her to sleep so moving her to her crib once she falls to sleep is SO much easier. She falls asleep accustomed to the feeling of the pillow which is much more similar to a mattress than I am. It is making the move from co-sleeping to the crib much simpler.
erica h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these boppys! They are great for holding your baby in your lap while breastfeeding. Also, when they get older, to sit them up in the floor, or use as a pillow for your little one when older. Many uses for this boppy. Wonderful range of colors and patterns. The only downside, i would say, is that, the price. Fortunately, I love yardsales, and purchased mine brand new, never been opened, for just $3.00. Talk about one happy momma! My little girl is 11 months now, is is still in immaculate condition. Great for many uses!
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It's okay, but I never use it during feedings because it's not firm enough and doesn't keep baby high enough and I end up hunched over. It slides around whenever I try to adjust. If I didn't get this for a baby shower gift I would not have purchased it on my own. I would suggest the breast friend pillow over this one.
Niomi A.
I absolutely love this item. It's so soft but sturdy and versatile. This is a pretty much for all ages pillow, I even want one for myself lol. I really love it for breast feeding. After carrying a baby for nine months it takes a toll on your back and this definitely helps a whole lot. Every mom should have one for baby :)
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
I found the nippy to be bulky and cumbersome when trying to breastfeed. The only time I was able to find it of any use was letting my daughter use it some when learning to sit up. This pattern is pretty. I would not spend this kind of money for a bf pillow when a plain pillow you likely have at home would work fine.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
this was my first time ever breastfeeding and I was super nervous that the baby was not going to latch, I brought this to the hospital and it made the experience so much better. It made breastfeeding a lot more comfortable
Shiva D.
I got this for my baby shower does it really help with the breast feeding?
Rebecca G.
I have been wondering whether or not I want to get one of these. When feeding, will it prevent backaches from me having to hunch over? Does it lift baby up high enough? Hard to position?