BY BOPPY

The award-winning boppy feeding and infant support pillow celebrates 25 years of supporting moms and babies! This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit.â â â comes with a cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing.â additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jade T.
Belen
Mega Parent Expert
This is the one i have and i LOVE it! I still use it and my daughter is almost 2 but now its for me haha It was a life savor when i was breastfeeding because it was help support baby and your arm wouldnt hurt! I always tell soon to be mamas to take this to the hospital, you;re tired and trying to breastfeed your arm is going to get tired fast but with this pillow it won't and you'll regret if you forget it... like I did ! so buy this and take it and use it!!
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
My friend has one of these and she can't live without it I have seen it help her so much I was happy she found something