BY SLIP

A sleep mask made of the highest grade mulberry silk for the ultimate beauty sleep. This luxurious, pure, one-size-fits-all Silk Sleepmask delivers antiaging benefits as it doesn't tug at delicate parts of the face. It's made with the highest quality silk, so it feels extra thick and softer on the eyes. Made using a trade secret production method developed over 10 years, Slip silk provides the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability. This mask is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe unlike synthetic satin (polyester) which sweats, essentially negating the benefits. It does not contain toxic dyes and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts. Cotton is very absorbent. It can hold up to 27 times its own weight in water and it draws moisture away from your skin and hair. When you sleep on silk, delicate facial skin is more hydrated in the morning. see more...

• Does this have any added benefits like aloe or the alike ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this 😍😍1 Answers
  • How is this different then a cheaper mask?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizeth G.
modesto
This sleepmask comes in an attractive case, and the mask itself is incredibly soft. Other sleepmasks I've had in the past always came off of my head as I slept, but this mask stays put all night long! It's thick, plush, and is wide; no light can penetrate it and disturb me while I sleep. I'm seriously in love with it, and recommend it to everyone.

I will say, though, that the strap is not adjustable. If your head is a little smaller
Kathleen S.
This is super soft and so cute! It totally blocks out the light. Really great quality and very comfortable on your head, however it does slip off very easily in your sleep, there have only been a few times when I have woken up with it still on my head. So although I would recommend it, just a warning, it won’t stay on through the night.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I purchased one of these in black ages ago and I absolutely adore it. It is godsend for airplane rides and travel in general. I love how this sleep mask doesn’t imprint lines on my face or tangle my hair in my sleep. As soon as I saw this lovely peach colored sleep mask, I immediately picked some up to give as gifts for my friends with Spring Birthdays, as well as for my friends that are newer to motherhood and can use all of the extra R&R they can get. This product is a must have for all of us women that struggle to get enough beauty sleep. Whether you are looking for a perfect gift for a woman in your life or just to pamper yourself, this is a worthy purchase. And peachy hue is so in for SS18.
Juliana G.
Newark, DE
I just love it, the quality is amazing! Is pure silk, is the most amazing feeling, is priceless! For such amazing quality is completely worth the price! I really wanna buy the silk pillowcases.
Tori h.
hamilton
I have tried a lot of sleep masks and none even compare. This one is so soft and blocks like very well! The fact that it’s silk means it will help prevent wrinkles which is just an added bonus!
Amy L.
Slip Silk Sleepmask Peach I absolutely love this mask. It's comfortable and affordable.. It hydrates the skin so well, I felt like it made my skin a little oily but it was minimal oil, it's fits perfectly around your eyes iput any pressure on ur face or eyes.. It fits perfectly t doesnt feel tight on ur face or
Gigi .
Glendale , CA
Such a great sleepmask I’ve used one from Victoria secret before and it wasn’t comfortable and made me feel extremely hot this one on the other hand is silk and so comfortable the only issue I had was it was a tad bit loose on my head but overall I love it and would highly recommend this !!!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
I started using face masks to sleep a few years back. I absolutely cannot sleep without one now. It makes me feel more comfortable and get a dealer sleep. Not so sure why, but I love it and can’t go without
Alisha C.
Slip Silk Sleepmask Peach

Looks like an amazing product! Must buy one! Everyone needs their beauty sleep! Then peach... that's all I have to say!!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Cute and helps me sleep and helps my skin look youthful and rejuvenated each morning. It makes my skin look full and right but gets rid of my puffiness too
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Are these really necessary?
Tonya L.
Would this product help with keep in your eye's from being puffy in the morning?
Hope B.
How is this different then a cheaper mask?
Angela m.
Warren, MI
uhmmm this isn’t a question but I NEED THIS
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Did you notice any difference in your eye area after sleeping with this mask on?