Home & GardenBeddingPillowcases & ShamsSlip
Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel

Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel

A standard queen-size pillowcase made of the highest grade mulberry silk for the ultimate beauty sleep. Traditional pillowcases don't slip and over time, this causes damage to delicate facial skin and hair. Cotton scratches and tugs on skin and grabs and twists hair, resulting in visible premature stretching, sleep creases, damaged hair, and bed-head by morning. Slip silk is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. Made using a trade secret production method developed over 10 years, slip silk pillowcases provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability. Slip silk is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, unlike synthetic satin (polyester) which sweats, essentially negating the benefits. It does not contain toxic dyes and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts. Cotton is very absorbent. It can hold up to 27 times its own weight in water and it draws moisture away from your skin and hair. When you sleep on silk, delicate facial skin is more hydrated in the morning and hair becomes healthier over time. Cotton pillowcases also cause sleep creases, which go away later that day but can cause fine lines and wrinkles over time.

I’ve heard a lot about silk pillowcases in regards to healthy hair, is that actually true? Should I switch to a silk pillowcase?
Do you still like this product.? I s it worth buyingin Summer 2021 Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel ?
I have wanted a silk pillow case forever now I'm concerned that they are too costly. So my first question is are they worth the price ? My second question probably sounds crazy but does you head keep slipping off the pillow all night.?
Start your review of Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel!
olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I’ve been using this pillow case for years! Whenever I travel I don’t leave home without it. I have very long fine hair and it tangles so easily. This pillowcase truly helps with my tangles. When I use standard cotton cases I wake up to my hair in one massive dreadlock, with Slip I still need to give my brush a tiny workout but not so much! Another beautiful thing is not waking up with pillow lines. I also have found my night products stay on my face much better with Slip. I wash my case on a cold cycle about once a week. I’m coming on the three year mark with my case I’m about to replace it because it’s been over worn. I’m looking forward to purchasing it this time in pink.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,714 reviews
💙✨I LOVE my SLIP pillowcase. I got mine for Christmas 2019- the black & white marbled one. It has a zipper and I really enjoy the convenience of that! I also use satin pillowcases as well, as I was taught by my Grandma growing up. She was my Mom that raised me. I am a frugal Mom, but have saved up enough in our home for some to use while others are "in the wash." They are anti-aging tools as well as aids in helping to keep your hairstyle while your sleep- why my Grandma used from the 1950s forward#! #slipPillowcase
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve been using a cheaper silk pillowcase from Amazon for the past few months but really wanted to upgrade and try one from Slip. Happily I found one for a great price at TJ Maxx so had to buy. I’m really happy with it & it’s a good improvement on the cheaper one. It sleeps super cool and is so smooth that there is no chance of getting any pillow creases on the skin or the hair catching. I have been hand washing mine in the bath and it hasn’t changed in shape or texture. I’ll definitely be investing in another case soon!
Shyla M.
Aliquippa, PA
I’ve had this pillowcase suggested to me over and over again, mostly as a way to help my hair to stop breaking so severely and to not have such tangly hair in the morning! This was one of the best product recommendations anyone has ever recommended to me! The anti-aging properties it has is just a plus! The pillow case is so smooth, and stays cool, even when it’s super warm out! Also, it’s so chic and the color is beautiful ! I think everyone should ditch their cotton pillowcases and upgrade to the Slip!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Got the hubby some nice silk cases for Christmas. He hasn't said much yet. We shall see. Pros are they are soft and silky of course. Cons are it seems like it would make me hot and uncomfortable. I did not purchase any for myself. I have enough night sweats as is. Lol Just saying. Ladies you understand I hope. Lol
Rose C.
First thing I noticed was how good my hair looked after I had woken up. It’s easy to wash . Truly The best pillowcase .
januvi O.
San Diego, CA
Loved my pillowcase. This is one of the pillowcase you must have. It's great , it feels great and it's soo pretty. If we want to stay young this is a must have.
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
So I heard such wonderful things about sleeping on silk pillowcases. They are supposed to protect your skin from premature sleep induced wrinkles, keep your hair better, etc. Well, nope! It’s a total no go for me. Unlike cotton, it seems to trap heat. I don’t know why, or if it’s just the brand? It was so overheated! I was so uncomfortable that I just couldn’t sleep on it. Maybe it’s just me. [product:slip-silk-pillowcase-standard/queen-caramel] Hopefully, your experience will be better?
Kelly T.
marinadelrey
Cant recommend the slip silk pillow cases enough. I’ve tried a couple silk versions from Amazon that are at a lower price point, and you notice the quality difference after washing them a few times. I’m a person who washes my pillow case weekly so the slip version is just so much more lasting! Do get their detergent too to ensure gentle cleansing on the more expensive silk.
member-5f1d4
I thought this product was amazing it's really good for your hair and face so I really like it it keeps my face from breaking put and it makes my hair stay clean and healthy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
il y a 13 jours
Rachel B. il y a 13 jours
I didn’t buy the Slip brand but I went with Fishers Finery 100% Mulberry Silk brand pillowcase. It’s less expensive than Slip but still more than an ordinary pillowcase. I have to say it is a MUST for me now. I don’t travel without it. It’s a naturally cooling material, makes my hair soft and not frizzy in the morning , and I don’t have creases in my face in the morning either. Mulberry silk is 100% silk but designed so you can wash on delicate cycle in washer and it doesn’t destroy it.
Emma S.
New Orleans, LA
il y a 2 mois
Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel ? Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel Have you tried this brand and it actually helped with frizz and your skin?
Rose C. il y a 10 jours
No more bed head thats for sure