Home & GardenBedroomBeddingSlip
Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel

Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel

A standard queen-size pillowcase made of the highest grade mulberry silk for the ultimate beauty sleep. Traditional pillowcases don't slip and over time, this causes damage to delicate facial skin and hair. Cotton scratches and tugs on skin and grabs and twists hair, resulting in visible premature stretching, sleep creases, damaged hair, and bed-head by morning. Slip silk is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. Made using a trade secret production method developed over 10 years, slip silk pillowcases provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability. Slip silk is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, unlike synthetic satin (polyester) which sweats, essentially negating the benefits. It does not contain toxic dyes and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts. Cotton is very absorbent. It can hold up to 27 times its own weight in water and it draws moisture away from your skin and hair. When you sleep on silk, delicate facial skin is more hydrated in the morning and hair becomes healthier over time. Cotton pillowcases also cause sleep creases, which go away later that day but can cause fine lines and wrinkles over time.

Does this pillowcase stain easily from oil based night creams/slugging or wash off sleep mask?
Do you honestly notice a difference in your hair using this? I bought a cheaper version by Kitsch and didn’t really like it or notice any difference. However, it was much cheaper.
silk Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel ? Does this item help with frizzy hair?
Start your review of Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel!
Gabriela P.
Ridgecrest, CA
Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel uploaded by Gabriela P.
I have been using these pillowcases for several months and almost from the very first night I noticed big difference. It got easier for me to fall asleep on it and the quality of my sleep got better. I like its cooling effect in summer, but in winter it was comfortable to sleep on it too. I don’t like the feeling of overheat, so this pillowcases suit me so well. I can’t say anything about anti-aging effects, but I think it helps in some way. It feels better for my skin and my hair to sleep on it. But I can’t tell that there are any significant changes I noticed. About the price, yes, it is a bit pricey. But I am really satisfied with the quality and the colors. All my slip pillowcases just look like new, the colors didn’t fade. It is easy to take care of. Can be washed in washing machine but I use the liquid soap for silk. The size is perfect for 50*70 cm pillows. I had some other silk pillowcases from other brands and should say that the quality really depends on the price. I think that this particular item is worth it.
Harsha M.
Las Vegas, NV
Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel uploaded by Harsha M.
A pillow case that i can SLIP in to and say Goodnight 🥰! The packaging itself was great i got the caramel colour loved the material its super soft and silky comfy material no crease in my face when I woke up .even washed it few times the material is still good as new 👌 good purchase should say ! #slipsilkpillowcase#.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel uploaded by Vlada R.
I am so in love with my slip pillowcase it’s no joke. These pillowcases are so soft because of the silk quality and I feel like my skin and hair feel better on them. They are definitely on the pricier side so I would invest in them for a special holiday or birthday or something, but overall my husband and I are very happy with them.
Antoinette B.
Dover, DE
I received this as a gift from a friend of mine. I got an off white silk pillowcase. I'm a curly girl and I see a huge difference in my hair and face. I love this pillowcase. I have since purchased silk pillowcases for myself
Olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I’ve been using this pillow case for years! Whenever I travel I don’t leave home without it. I have very long fine hair and it tangles so easily. This pillowcase truly helps with my tangles. When I use standard cotton cases I wake up to my hair in one massive dreadlock, with Slip I still need to give my brush a tiny workout but not so much! Another beautiful thing is not waking up with pillow lines. I also have found my night products stay on my face much better with Slip. I wash my case on a cold cycle about once a week. I’m coming on the three year mark with my case I’m about to replace it because it’s been over worn. I’m looking forward to purchasing it this time in pink.
Shyla M.
Rochester, PA
I’ve had this pillowcase suggested to me over and over again, mostly as a way to help my hair to stop breaking so severely and to not have such tangly hair in the morning! This was one of the best product recommendations anyone has ever recommended to me! The anti-aging properties it has is just a plus! The pillow case is so smooth, and stays cool, even when it’s super warm out! Also, it’s so chic and the color is beautiful ! I think everyone should ditch their cotton pillowcases and upgrade to the Slip!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,576 reviews
💙✨I LOVE my SLIP pillowcase. I got mine for Christmas 2019- the black & white marbled one. It has a zipper and I really enjoy the convenience of that! I also use satin pillowcases as well, as I was taught by my Grandma growing up. She was my Mom that raised me. I am a frugal Mom, but have saved up enough in our home for some to use while others are "in the wash." #silkJunkie ✨😍They are anti-aging tools as well as aids in helping to keep your hairstyle while your sleep- why my Grandma used from the 1950s forward#! #slipPillowcase
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Slip Silk Pillowcase - Standard/Queen Caramel uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve been using a cheaper silk pillowcase from Amazon for the past few months but really wanted to upgrade and try one from Slip. Happily I found one for a great price at TJ Maxx so had to buy. I’m really happy with it & it’s a good improvement on the cheaper one. It sleeps super cool and is so smooth that there is no chance of getting any pillow creases on the skin or the hair catching. I have been hand washing mine in the bath and it hasn’t changed in shape or texture. I’ll definitely be investing in another case soon!
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
Adore silk pillowcases and this brand is the best . Mine has lasted me for years , launders well gentle cycle and air dry away from the sun . The biggest difference for me is my hair , it’s not as course as it used to be . I think everyone could benefit from Slip
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Got the hubby some nice silk cases for Christmas. He hasn't said much yet. We shall see. Pros are they are soft and silky of course. Cons are it seems like it would make me hot and uncomfortable. I did not purchase any for myself. I have enough night sweats as is. Lol Just saying. Ladies you understand I hope. Lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sunshine R.
il y a 4 mois
Marybeth W. il y a 3 mois
Yes it has helped mine so much! :)